star wars battlefront 2 and COD2

rokor

BATTLEFRONT 2 ROCKS!!!!! okay guys i am like a total battlefront 2 fan....if u really really really like it like i do and u play online, come to my server. its called rokor's server...and add me to your gamespy account.....(buddy list).i can also teach u about glitches u dont know about...also if u like call fo duty 2 find me....my name is sniper_op_135. find me!! :D

stealthsig96zx.jpg

:p

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

BATTLEFRONT 2 ROCKS!!!!! okay guys i am like a total battlefront 2 fan....if u really really really like it like i do and u play online, come to my server. its called rokor's server...and add me to your gamespy account.....(buddy list).i can also teach u about glitches u dont know about...also if u like call fo duty 2 find me....my name is sniper_op_135. find me!! :D

It's okay but I think Jedi Academy is better.

Edited by Craigboy2

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf