bastila in KOTOR 2

okay...ive seen on other websites that in uthar's room on korriban there is a holocron of bastila. first i want to know where the bombs to open the door are and, i want to know how to blow open the door without blowing up the holocon. it would be VERY helpful if someone could tell me.

stealthsig96zx.jpg

I believe they cut that out of the game. Somebody may have restored it though, but I think it had to do with a quest of Disciple's to find holocrons. And I have heard that you cannot open the door without breaking stuff. The charges are found somewhere in the temple area... I think that is where I found them. Although, I remember that you can buy them from somewhere... I used the ones I bought and then later found the others... Somebody else surely knows.

no, its not cut, its just that when you use the thorium charges from the dead twilek guy outside the door, that usually destroys the holocron, i used the ones i got on dantooine, and the holocron was in 1 piece, and worked properly

Use the explosives found in the library.

DS-Revan: Bastila Holocron

LS-Revan: Broken Holocron

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Use the explosives (Thorium Charges, HH) found in the library.

Remember, Thorium Charges can also be bought by the Sullustan Merchant on Dantooine, Akkere. These can be used at the aforementioned place, or at a Mandalorian Cache in the Dxun Forest.

dragon113mq.jpg

"Great intelligence usually goes hand in hand with great stupdity."

Join The Sibilati!

-Sibilati retrorsum sibilamus

Remember, Thorium Charges can also be bought by the Sullustan Merchant on Dantooine, Akkere. These can be used at the aforementioned place, or at a Mandalorian Cache in the Dxun Forest.

Actually, you can't buy the charges from him. You need to kill him and take the explosives from his remains. This doesn't always give you DS points. It depends what dialoge option you choose. "Come with me and surrender to the authorities" makes him attack you and gives no DS points. The DS options are pretty obvious.

Edited by Bulgarian Jedi

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]

Use the explosives (Thorium Charges, HH) found in the library.

yep i always buy from akkere

Actually, you can't buy the charges from him. You need to kill him and take the explosives from his remains. This doesn't always give you DS points. It depends what dialoge option you choose. "Come with me and surrender to the authorities" makes him attack you and gives no DS points. The DS options are pretty obvious.

no you dont have to kill him, if you choose to help khoonda, and your going around recruiting and then uncover that he is stealing parts talk to him, then ask why, you can then buy something from him (the thorum charges which he cant sell) then he joins the militia, sorry i havent played that part of ages, when i get more info on it ill tell youz

Really? Don't think so actually; is just a inventory-type of thing, not a skill one...

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

It doesn't matter what gender you set Revan as to get the holocron of Bastila working on Korriban, Revan just has to be set to DS.

And you don't need any demolition skills to use the Thorium charges.

"They might not call you a Jedi anymore, but believe me, you are. It's not the sort of thing that you just stop being. You're stuck with it, just like you're stuck being the General." ~Bao-Dur, Knights of the Old Republic: The Sith Lords

Not sure what LS/DS Revan has to do with KOTOR2, but I have played many variations through and never had a problem finding the charges or getting in that room, and the holocron has always worked regardless.

In that case you set Revan to DS (gender doesn't matter). The holocron will always show a DS Bastila, which requires that Revan was DS as well. If Revan was LS, then the holocron is always broken.

Also, Bastila also appears as a hologram displayed by T3, if you build enough influence with him and makes most of the repairs/reprogramming on him... If Revan is male, that is. But if Revan was male, T3 always has a holorecording of Bastila, either as a concerned LS Bastila wondering what became of her beloved Revan, or as a DS Bastila who has decided to go and look for Revan, because has such a low opinion of the Sith that Revan left behind, and who were quarrelling among themselves for power.

Besides the fact you have to open SWKotor2.ini, find the EnableScreenshots=0 and change it into EnableScreenshots=1 :huh:"

^

Besides the fact you have to open SWKotor2.ini, find the EnableScreenshots=0 and change it into EnableScreenshots=1  :blink:"

i thought that only worked for K1?

EDIT: sorry wrong think, i was thinking of the thing that you edit, which removes the tags and stuff

Edited by Revan_Returns

• 2 weeks later...

I wish i had the pc version... for mods and pictures of kreia flying in empty space on telos...

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

You know it really kinda hacks me off that you only see Bastila if you set Revan as male. What? Does Obsidian think that all female gamers hate her and killed her on the Star Forge? :devil: I think Bastila would be just as concerned about F!Revan as M!Revan considering she's Force bonded to her.

I like Bastila, darn it. And I wanted to see her, when I set Revan as what I play: female. :angry:

Edited by Mellypie
"They might not call you a Jedi anymore, but believe me, you are. It's not the sort of thing that you just stop being. You're stuck with it, just like you're stuck being the General." ~Bao-Dur, Knights of the Old Republic: The Sith Lords