The Start of the game

i cant really imagine a poof in sw, theres never been one yet so why the change? political correctness? i hope he aint a f@g! :huh:

i have nothing against them(well maybe i do, i don't want to talk about it)but i realy realy don't want atton hiting on my male charter!

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

i cant really imagine a poof in sw, theres never been one yet so why the change? political correctness? i hope he aint a f@g! :huh:

maybe there has been ............i always suspected yoda :lol:

:D he could reach the ass! have you seen the size of him :D :blink::p

more like your knee

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

I don't get wtf is wrong with you people. First off, it's a ****ing VIDEO GAME, and second, this gay bashing needs to stop. That's like saying, "Oh, if one of my nps is black, I'll have to figure out how to kill him!" Shut the **** up...

Have no problems with gays, as long as they are at arms length. The thing about it is, it would be too WEIRD! I apologize for saying I would kill him right away if he was gay, but I just can't imagine having a gay party member. The kind of gay that comes to mind is Smitthers from the Simpsons... do realize how annoying that would be.

ohhhhhh sweetie we simply must find that naughty star forge, do you want a haircut before we go babe?

real life: not my thing, but i have no problem with it.

KotOR: erm....NO

LOL! Sort of what I was thinking. If you see in one of the screenshots and see Atton hitting an animal, after it's dead I don't want to hear: "Oh no I broke a nail". And to lowiej, yes the minority of gays act like that but they seem to be awful popular *cough* Queer Eye *cough*

that stereotypical, only the minority of gay people are like that.

well the gays that are at my school act like like and always huging straight guys and getting almost killed each time and when there with there "girl friends" they talk about ****ing people

Akari was looking at this topic a minute ago

Whats this with Atton being gay??? He looks no more gay than Carth  :)

Um, because that's what the devs have inferred.... :)

Oh, really? I don't remember that. I only remember jokes about Atton being gay that the dev's made, in response to jokes about how the character looked gay. Was what you remembered in the form of a joke, or was it a rumor of some sort that someone gave you?

First the bit about believing the, "Orthodox Christian" calendar was serious, that MCA said KotOR I was insignificant compared to the sequel, and now this. Are we going to start saying the dev's really DO have a no pants day, that Morgan doesn't actually do anything but horde pistachios and bottled water? Or is there something I'm missing here?