The Start of the game

There's an intresting blurb in the August PC Gamer:

The game begins as you are found alone, uncouncious, and adrift in the battle-scared Ebon Hawk by a mining vessel and taken back to a station for treatment.(Lucasarts isn't saying how new character ended up onboard Revans ship, leaving those details as a suprise.) After waking up in the medical bay, you find that everyone else is mysteriously dead, except for one survivor who will join you on your quest.

I bet the survivor is Atton.

i believe its kriea cuz ive heard that she helps u regain ur connection to the force early in the game and that she is one of the first party members

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

this is where i got it from (quoted from gamespot)

Once all that's sorted, you'll start out on Peragus Station, a mining complex situated in a rather inhospitable asteroid field. You wake up in the medical bay, and the last thing you remember is blacking out in a Republic warship. How you wound up there--and why the heck you're in your skivvies--are mysteries you'll need to figure out. Unlike the original Knights of the Old Republic, you'll begin the game as a Jedi, and so you'll be capable of handling whatever you encounter, regardless of your limited state of attire. As you look around the station you'll encounter an enigmatic woman named Krea who asks you to explore the station and warns you that you're being hunted. You'll soon learn that Krea's pretty tuned in with the Force (even if you aren't quite as attuned as you used to be), as she'll have telepathic conversations with you by using her mystical power. As you continue to look around the station, you'll eventually meet Atton Rand, who fills you in on Peragus and its dangerous locale. As you might have guessed, Krea and Atton will form the core of your first party in the game.

There's an intresting blurb in the August PC Gamer:

The game begins as you are found alone, uncouncious, and adrift in the battle-scared Ebon Hawk by a mining vessel and taken back to a station for treatment.(Lucasarts isn't saying how new character ended up onboard Revans ship, leaving those details as a suprise.) After waking up in the medical bay, you find that everyone else is mysteriously dead, except for one survivor who will join you on your quest.

I bet the survivor is Atton.

IT's T3-M4 dumass!(you can curse at me if i'm wroung)

They have already said that he is your first charter and he takes you through the tuturol.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

i realy hope atton isn't gay because if he is than i'm going to hav to find someway to kill him every time i play

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

T3-M4! T3-M4! T3-M4! T3-M4! T3-M4! T3-M4! T3-M4! T3-M4! T3-M4! T3-M4! T3-M4! T3-M4! T3-M4! T3-M4! T3-M4! T3-M4! T3-M4! T3-M4! T3-M4! T3-M4! T3-M4! T3-M4! T3-M4! T3-M4! T3-M4! T3-M4! T3-M4! T3-M4! T3-M4! T3-M4! T3-M4! T3-M4! T3-M4! T3-M4! T3-M4! T3-M4! T3-M4! T3-M4! T3-M4! T3-M4! T3-M4! T3-M4! T3-M4! T3-M4! T3-M4! T3-M4! T3-M4! T3-M4! T3-M4! T3-M4! T3-M4! T3-M4! T3-M4! T3-M4! T3-M4! T3-M4! T3-M4! T3-M4! T3-M4! T3-M4! T3-M4! T3-M4! T3-M4! T3-M4! T3-M4! T3-M4! T3-M4! T3-M4! T3-M4! T3-M4! T3-M4! T3-M4! T3-M4! T3-M4! T3-M4! T3-M4! T3-M4! T3-M4! T3-M4! T3-M4! T3-M4! T3-M4! T3-M4! T3-M4! T3-M4! T3-M4! T3-M4! T3-M4! T3-M4! T3-M4! T3-M4! T3-M4!

I don't get wtf is wrong with you people. First off, it's a ****ing VIDEO GAME, and second, this gay bashing needs to stop. That's like saying, "Oh, if one of my nps is black, I'll have to figure out how to kill him!" Shut the **** up...