Silver Crystal?

Guest JediMaster777

Because of the random loot generator there is no certain way to find it. The only way you get a silver crystal for sure is to side with the female rodian in the Nar Shadaa Trade wars quest and follow her Trade Routes quest afterwards. After you have stabiliuzed either Dantooine or Onderon, go back to her and she will have new things in stock.

EDIT: If everything fails, there is always the "giveitem" cheatcode

Edited by Bulgarian Jedi

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]

There is siding with Geeda and having done/doing either Dantooine or Onderon and a Silver crystal can be bought. There is also in the treasure room just beyond the place where you meet Kavar on Onderon the second time you are there. Repair the key code and the door opens, one of the containers has a lightsaber, a silver crystal and a random other crystal. It tends to be a purple short lightsaber, a silver crystal and a red crystal for me usually.

Then there's also the random loot generator, which can give you a silver crystal.

There is siding with Geeda and having done/doing either Dantooine or Onderon and a Silver crystal can be bought. There is also in the treasure room just beyond the place where you meet Kavar on Onderon the second time you are there. Repair the key code and the door opens, one of the containers has a lightsaber, a silver crystal and a random other crystal. It tends to be a purple short lightsaber, a silver crystal and a red crystal for me usually.

Then there's also the random loot generator, which can give you a silver crystal.

...And remember, KSE is your friend... :shifty:

dragon113mq.jpg

"Great intelligence usually goes hand in hand with great stupdity."

Join The Sibilati!

-Sibilati retrorsum sibilamus

yep that mueseum section place in the palace is a great place to get lightsaber crystals

...And remember, KSE is your friend... :-

[Force Persuaded] Me... love KSE

Well I found out that the guy you can save on dantooine in the enclave (the mercs say he stayed behind... hes the one locked in the room that wants to sell you his crystals), well when you leave the jedi enclave, save the game before you speak with him. Now when you speak with him, ask to buy his "jedi equipment", and you will get 3 or so random items (one crystal, one lightsaber and one component typically). if you save before you speak with him, the random generator will produce different items. If you are a fussy player, you could just keep reloading and buying his stuff until you get what you want :blink: I got the silver about 3rd time I asked him. This is a way for those who dont want to mod/cheat ;)

Edited by aerowars617

I usually get one off of Darth Sion...

Isnt it a little pointless by that point, considering there is only Kriea left to kill <_<

Yeah. i guess my game doesn't like me too much. I think you can get one of the rodain on Nar shardaa too. Don't know if it's already posted or not.

Edited by DarthReliguim

this is one of the reasons that KotoR2 caused the rule of "don't do truly random loot"

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

What I find to be useful if you don't want to cheat is save right before you go into the cave on dantioene. Do this when your a REALLY high lvl and save right before you enter the cave. Go in and if you don't find what you are looking for reload and try again untill you get what you want.

Duh, "Sidious was strongest sith lord in his time" my ass, he was the only sith lord
- Xard