just have a question

hi guys i was wondering i bought kotor 2 on the p.c a while back it got very scratched up when my mom saw it she threw it away i have the case for it and possibly the receipt does anyone know a way to get the play disc again without purchasing (legally of course) any help would be great thanx very much

no its not, in situations like this its perfectly legal

GameCopyWorld only supplies Information and Tools necessary to make

a PERSONAL BACKUP of legally owned Game CD/DVD's.

Keep the following in mind when making a backup of an Original Game CD/DVD:

You are LEGALLY ALLOWED to make a personal backup of an Original Game CD/DVD as long as you are the owner of the Original Game CD/DVD.

no its not, in situations like this its perfectly legal

GameCopyWorld only supplies Information and Tools necessary to make

a PERSONAL BACKUP of legally owned Game CD/DVD's.

Keep the following in mind when making a backup of an Original Game CD/DVD:

You are LEGALLY ALLOWED to make a personal backup of an Original Game CD/DVD as long as you are the owner of the Original Game CD/DVD.

This is ok, but remember that piracy on a game developer's forum is not tolerated.

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

ok so knowing that i wont get in trouble how can i crack the game to be able to play it on my pc my email is patfootball102@aol.com if any 1 can get me directions or aim patfootball101 thanks again for everyones help

well it would appear i dont have it installed on my computer any more, could i email lucas arts and request a copy of the play disc?

Edited by jclark1675

• 2 weeks later...
hi guys i was wondering i bought kotor 2 on the p.c a while back it got very scratched up when my mom saw it she threw it away i have the case for it and possibly the receipt does anyone know a way to get the play disc again without purchasing (legally of course)  any help would be great thanx very much

hopeless is the one work i have for you.