i was playing kotor 1

As i said i was playing kotor 1 and i came up with this question for lightsiders. I myself play mostly as as one. i was dueling in the ring. i challanged bendok to a deathmatch knowing i would get ds points. so any other lightsiders do this too? and anyone have the guts to take him on as a lvl 3? i did it took me two times and i beat him. and is there anywhere you get ds point just because want too. in kotor i had a nasty habit of getting ds on purpose:P

I beat him normally in lvl 4.

I use best energy shields and melee

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

I am a true lightsider, avoiding all unnescessary DS points. Only got DS points to get something worthwhile, like getting a huge discount on HK 47 (I was poor at the time :- )

Edited by aerowars617

As i said i was playing kotor 1

Booo! Hissss.

Nothing wrong with Kotor 1, Infact I thought it was better than Kotor 2 when I started playing the latter, but then when you play through Peragus...

Anywhos, a good way to kill bendak is to use those freezing grenades than lock him in place, then throw some deadly grenades. Remember to keep moving if you keep your distance, as he loves his grenades

K1 was a complete game, it had a worthy ending.  :-"

exactly, the ending had a meaning and either way it explained and worked out, but then in kotor2 :huh: there goes the storyline ;)"

As i said i was playing kotor 1

Booo! Hissss.

Nothing wrong with Kotor 1, Infact I thought it was better than Kotor 2 when I started playing the latter, but then when you play through Peragus...

Anywhos, a good way to kill bendak is to use those freezing grenades than lock him in place, then throw some deadly grenades. Remember to keep moving if you keep your distance, as he loves his grenades

eww peragus

and yes especially plasma grenades and his imfamous blaster

Edited by Revan_Returns

... You feel like you want to throw the game away. I actually quit playing Kotor 2 1st time round cos Peragus was so drole, but on my second time I actually hung in there :D

Lol..........I don't think anyone liked Peragus.

(Sarcasm) Im sure that the guy who wrote/programmed Peragus got alot of satisfaction from doing it :lol: (End Sarcasm)

Maybe some 12 year old's father likes Peragus cos his son told Daddy to do that level for him :D

Edited by aerowars617

run, shoot, heal, run, shoot, heal

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

I liked Peragus. I am serious. It is one of the few relatively callenging places in the game.

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]