BREAKING NEWS: NEW CIVCITY ROME INTERVIEW

Llyranor

I couldn't get too excited about this one. Have you seen what Firefly is doing with Stronghold Legends? It's all vampires, dragons, and werewolves, oh my.

What's so bad about that? They've already done two versions set in Medieval Europe and they are doing something a little different this time instead of making the exact same game. :ermm:

I'm looking forward to this game. I've liked all of Firefly's past games, including the quirky Space Colony. I'm also looking forward to Caesar IV from Tilted Mill, and I'm afraid they're gonna end up screwing each other over with two similar games. Knowing my luck, they'll both go out of business as a result.

I still can't get over the hilarity of the CivCity name

Not a bad marketing idea though. Hopefully they'll catch the eyes of more casual Civilization and Sim City fans who might not have looked at the game otherwise.

Caeasr4? Tiltled Mill? Hmm...the Egypt one was ok, but didn't enthrall me.

I'd really love a C4, I hope they make it good - people have been asking for that for years. heh

A new Firefly game, vampires or not, is also something to look forward to in my book. I was just talking elsewhere about how there's so few good new strategy/sim games. Maybe we'll get lucky. :p

And thanks again to the denizens of this forum for giving me notice to the new developments that I never look up/keep up with anymore. :D

Edited by LadyCrimson
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts