Item Stystem

Im at Shadaa now and i saved before i loaed the dokcs section so that when i go into teh apartments i coudl keep reloading to hodl out for soem decent loot.

I've seen a few dark jedi night robes some nice underlays some good implants adn soem good belts but never a jedi master robe or a lightside robe or a lightsaber Im level 17 and this is my second world (I did Dantoonine first)

Is the system truly random? I mean You will never find a jedi Robe on Peragus and the difficulty of the enimies increases with ur level i think, so why cant the items?

While i knwo its random it cant be totally random cause after liek 25 reloads of nar shadaa i havnt found a quality set of special robes or a lightsaber or a lightsaber crystal.

What do u think?

I mean You will never find a jedi Robe on Peragus and the difficulty of the enimies increases with ur level i think, so why cant the items?

I have found robes on Peragus. Right after Kreia left Atton and myself I found a Baran Do Novice robe, and on another playthrough I found a Padawan robe...

I think the system is too random though.. how many Sith Troopers carry around Bindos Band?

Edited by The Swedish Dark Lord III

I mean You will never find a jedi Robe on Peragus and the difficulty of the enimies increases with ur level i think, so why cant the items?

I have found robes on Peragus. Right after Kreia left Atton and myself I found a Baran Do Novice robe, and on another playthrough I found a Padawan robe...

I think the system is too random though.. how many Sith Troopers carry around Bindos Band?

Yeah, I got a dark side padawan robe on Peragus.

Funny how Vaklu troopers carry around Jedi robes as well...

The best robes I've ever found are Jedi Knight robes and Dark Jedi knight robes. Obviously you get master robes of both alignments

(Don't read this if you don't want some of the story spoilt.)

When you defeat Vrook (if dark side) and Sion

Edited by Jedi Brute

And how many Cannoks carry around Onasi Blasters?

dragon113mq.jpg

"Great intelligence usually goes hand in hand with great stupdity."

Join The Sibilati!

-Sibilati retrorsum sibilamus

From using mods? or from KOTOR I?

Either way, yeah, they do look pretty cool. :cool:

mods, in k2 man they look sooo sweat, except the fact that the cape sucks

;):p

I wish they had Revan's Robes or something like them in Kotor2. They looked pretty good in Kotor.

once you see the modded revans robes in k2, you'll love them more then the ones in k1, the ones in k1 are just some cheap immitaion of the real ones, so much is missing

And how many Cannoks carry around Onasi Blasters?

:lol: yeah thats pretty funny

Didn't you know that the Onasi family originates from Cannoks?

:) ... ok that isnt funny