The fastest route to HK-47?

Hi!

This playthrough I want to have as much influence with Kreia and HK-47 (Kreia comes first, then HK). I just want to know what planet(s) I should go to to get HK-47 asap.

Thanks in advance /SDL 3

[Edit]: Just a small question: Does anyone know what IMO means? I've been trying to figuer that out for ages now...[Edit]

Edited by The Swedish Dark Lord III

IMO means 'In my opinion'

To get to HK-47 the fastest, go to Nar-Shaddaa first of the four Jedi Master destinations.

However, it's not a good idea to rush through the earlier stages of the game focused entirely on one object, such as getting HK or jedifying a favourite NPC. It makes the game feel shorter and more broken. Stop and smell the roses. :)

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

IMO means 'In my opinion'

To get to HK-47 the fastest, go to Nar-Shaddaa first of the four Jedi Master destinations.

However, it's not a good idea to rush through the earlier stages of the game focused entirely on one object, such as getting HK or jedifying a favourite NPC.  It makes the game feel shorter and more broken.  Stop and smell the roses. :)

Been there, done that...

Thanks, btw!

KSE is a character editor. I do not recall where I got it from, I am sure one of the posters here who is up on mods and things like this can point you in the direction of a place to download it.

Go here to find the console command cheat list and how to do it.

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

I've tried adding that cheat thingy on my PC, but I just can't get it to work. Maybe I'm just plain stupid. First of all, I don't know where to put the "EnableCheats=1" line? I've tried to put it right under the "[Game Options]" headline.

And when I enter the game, I just really don't know what button to press.. could someone give me an explanation ( for example: locate your M key, then go 3 keys to the right, and 2 keys down).

[Edit]

KSE, or Console, nothing else to explain its something which is self explanitory

What a useless reply.

[/Edit]

[Edit2]

Instead of making a new thread, I wanna know if the last dialogue with Kreia is the one about if she knew Revan? Beacuse I want to know if it's worth increasing inflence with her.

[/Edit2]

Edited by The Swedish Dark Lord III

You need four bits to get HK-47 working. You get two in the early story: One when you kill the HK-50 on Peragus, and another when you kill the three HK-50 units in the Telos polar region above Atris' academy.

Now, I cannot remember where you get the third piece, but I think you buy it either from Kodin (on Nar Shaddaa) or Akkare (on Dantooine). Please speak up if you remember.

The fourth piece is gained when T3 destroys the three HK-50 units attacking him in the droid warehouse on Nar Shaddaa. Since that is part of the chain of events that take place in the Nar Shaddaa plot, you cannot get HK-47 fixed until after you've completed the main quest on Nar Shaddaa (and gotten stuck with GOTO...)

As for the KSE, you can find it here - just don't ask me how it works, as I've never used it myself. Because naturally I don't cheat - I have no need to. I advice Obi-Wan's council instead: "Use the force!" :(

(= this game is already pretty easy, even on the highest difficulty level).

ok thats good, i put mine in the LucasArts file, but it doesnt matter i dont think, but what you do it open up the KSE, it takes a little bit to load, then it comes up with KotOR1 (if you have it installed) and KotOR2 (ditto) you click on it, expand it, and choose the savegame you want to manipulate, then you can expand, and basically do anything

[Game Options]
EnableCheats=1
UnlockedPlanetSongs=2047

This is where I put in the kotor2 file.

KSE? I put it in my LucasArts directory folder.

Ok, I added that line now.. now tell me how to cheat (exellent [Mr. Burns])

Go here to find the console command cheat list and how to do it.

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

here are some screenies of the KSE, just a basic overview how to use it and all, if you dont understand, i would be more then happy to ellaborate on it, and help you use it.

post-14976-1144937747_thumb.jpg

post-14976-1144938045_thumb.jpg

post-14976-1144938107_thumb.jpg

Edited by Revan_Returns