Thinking of Replaying...

I think it is deffinitly worth it playing as an opposite alignment. You'll be able to get characters who you just couldn't connect with as one side to like you in the replay. GOTO has a rather surprising revalation. HK47 also has some neat dialogue if he likes you. Unfortunatly, despite his DS alignment, you wont learn anything new with Mandalore. It's also neat as you will get Hanharr instead of Mira. He has some interesting back story.

As another said, I also recommend trying the opposite sex, as you might enjoy some of the new conversation/story arcs that open with the Disciple if you play female.

Don't think so. All the stuff I remember about him would give the game away.

If you just wanted to read the backstories you could probably find them. If you really dont want to replay the game.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

I like Peragus. It's about the only time I never felt uber and it has a nice feeling of isolation.

Malachor is kind of non descript and at that point the game lacks any sort of challenge. It is kind of fun blasting through the myriad Sith though makes you feel godlike.

peragus is a bit too iscolated

Oh and Telos too. I don't Telos either.

telos was alright the first time, and second, but from then on its pretty gay

the stuff kreia does to hanhaar is also weird

If you really must know she shaves the fur off then does a "cut content" on Hanharr.  After of which she applies hot wax on the tender spots.

Mmmmmmmmmm Kinky.

:ph34r:

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

NO COMMENT

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]

Oh my god :p

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Closed due to spam.

Using the word gay is considered offensive to some people, do not use it.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester