Thinking of Replaying...

I played dark side with the Jesus head model and let me tell you, the dark side Jesus looks f***ed up.

LOL That it does.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Not to him, it isn't.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

if you go dark side, never go all the way. only go about 3/4 dark side, to keep your good looks. and definitely go female, the DSF actually are somewhat good looking. the guys are just plain ugly. just remember when you go dark side, the others do to (atton, bao-dur) and they really get the zombie look :(

kotorsign.jpg

"Are you an angel? Aw, I'm just kidding. That's the worst line I've ever used. Hope some poor kid doesn't start using it."

*Hades begins to sing*

Dark side Jesus sing this song doo dah, doo dah!

Dark side Jesus doing a pod race five miles long...

Oh the doo daa day!

Dark Side Jesus sing this song doo dah, doo dah!

Dark side Jesus force crushing all the day long...

Oh the doo daa day!

*Hades begins to sing*

Dark side Jesus sing this song doo dah, doo dah!

Dark side Jesus doing a pod race five miles long...

Oh the doo daa day!

Dark Side Jesus sing this song doo dah, doo dah!

Dark side Jesus force crushing all the day long...

Oh the doo daa day!

I like it... :D

DN

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

I played all the way to Malachor V as dark side a little while ago (couple of weeks ago), and found playing darkside to be pretty lame. There's no REAL darkside/lightside challenges in the game. I mean, who ever heard of people falling to the darkside by just being plain ****. Most people who fall to the dark side do it for all the right reason so to speak. They don't actively try to treat everyone around them like crap. Just look at how Anakin became Darth Vader... He just wanted a way to protect his loved ones... And he pretty much treated everyone with the same respect he allways did, up until the point when he was completely consumed by the dark side. In Kotor there's no difficult moral choices you face... There's no "lure" of the dark side, no choices that might seem so RIGHT at the time, but eventually turns out to lead to the dark side...no... You have to walk around treating everyone like they are ****e, and be a complete and utter **** all the time... As seeing as all the good sarcasm in the game is reserved for HK-47 (and that isn't even half as good as it was in the first game) you can't even throw off any nice comments to anyone...

Nope... Playing through the game as Dark Side for other reasons than:

1. Getting more dialogue/storyline.

2. You actually enjoy being an ****.

or

3. You actually ARE an ****.

Really isn't very worthwhile in my opinion.

Now take a look at fallout... It has no "good/evil" paths, but the evil acts you can do are usually acompanied by lots of very funny and sarcastic comments... Atleast that feels worthwhile :blink:

For Kotor3 i'd like to get rid of the "darkside/lightside meter" and get rid of those "darkside points gained/lightside points gained" thingies... And instead get some DECENT moral choices throughout the game...That leads you in one direction or the other... Sure, there should be ways of seeing wether you are lightside or darkside (by the changes in appearance for one and maybe the color behind your character in the character screen) but the choices you make would have a much bigger impact if they weren't allways so obvious. And it would be much more of a challenge to keep to the straight and narrow if even what seems like the right choice could eventually lead you down the path of the dark side.

I'm ofcourse not saying that there's any more of a challenge in playing light side in Kotor2, but atleast you get to save the galaxy and help lots of people... and atleast that's some reward... To me it is atleast.

I feel mortal pain when I say this and cringe while I type it, but I agree with you.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I like Peragus. It's about the only time I never felt uber and it has a nice feeling of isolation.

Malachor is kind of non descript and at that point the game lacks any sort of challenge. It is kind of fun blasting through the myriad Sith though makes you feel godlike.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]