What happened to the Oblivion Chuck Norris thread?

ramza

It mysteriously vanished! :( Did Chuck strike again?

More seriously, I wanted to show the video to a friend of mine and I can't find it on google. Has anyone kept the link?

I also said in that thread that I kinda felt sorry for that poor fisherman guy (he was already sad like that, was there any need to kill him? :rolleyes: ). Since I didn't have the chance to read any comments made after my post, I ask the question once more: was I the only one to feel pity for that guy? Anyway, I am a quite sensitive person...

"Ooo, squirrels, Boo! I know I saw them! Quick, throw nuts!" -Minsc

"I am a well-known racist in the Realms! Elves? Dwarves? Ha! Kill'em all! Humans rule! -Me

Volourn will never grow up, he's like the Black Peter Pan, here to tell you that it might be great to always be a child, but everybody around is gonna hate it. :p

Not sure what happened to the topic: I closed it because of a spam infestation (but I didn't quaratine it ... I didn't think the spam was contagious :rolleyes:).

The power of Chuck is not to be trifled with!

Here is the original post:

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

That's it! Chuck Norris managed to break down the whole website that hosted the video!

No kidding! click on the link!

"I am a well-known racist in the Realms! Elves? Dwarves? Ha! Kill'em all! Humans rule! -Me

Volourn will never grow up, he's like the Black Peter Pan, here to tell you that it might be great to always be a child, but everybody around is gonna hate it. :p

I also noticed that there was a Chuck Norris mod for Oblivion... man, this guy is either really loved or really hated...

anyway, at first, I thought that the character in the video was custom made by using a character face available at character creation... funny stuff...

Know that sibling rivalry thing? Non-existent for Chuck. A couple round houses and he became an only child. :-

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

Chuck does have a brother, a twin brother in fact. When they were young they always used to fight as brothers often do but the nature of their martial arts skills took the notion of sibling rivalry to a new level.

Ma and Pa Norris had the foresight to separate the two and they knew they had to put some distance between them. Chuck remained in the US while his brother was sent to live in the USSR. The Norris parents were denounced as Communists soon after. The brother was brought up as Soviet man loyal to the state.

His name... was Boris, yes Boris Norris.

Edited by Surreptishus

I made a google search and found this:

Chuck Norris has a pet chipmunk named Boris Norris. If you tell Chuck that it's cute that Boris rhymes with Norris, he rhymes "your head" with "roundhouse kick." He then gives Boris a cookie for his troubles.

I made a google search and found this:

Chuck Norris has a pet chipmunk named Boris Norris. If you tell Chuck that it's cute that Boris rhymes with Norris, he rhymes "your head" with "roundhouse kick." He then gives Boris a cookie for his troubles.

LOLZ We need more Chucky jokes.

mdyiny06ana8kv.gif

Through inner peace leads to enlightenment.

Baldur's Gate Modding

When Chuck Norris's wife burned the turkey one Thanksgiving, Chuck said, "Don't worry about it honey," and went into his backyard. He came back five minutes later with a live turkey, ate it whole, and when he threw it up a few seconds later it was fully cooked and came with cranberry sauce. When his wife asked him how he had done it, he gave her a roundhouse kick to the face and said, "Never question Chuck Norris."