Where Can I find a Sith Mask?

Anyone know here I can find "the Sith mask"? Accoridng to www.gamebanshee.com there is a mask under that title.

The mask of Nihlius looked nice, but it can't be worn. So, I'm looking for a mask such as that, that can be worn and has that Sith look to it. Any ideas?

just a question, can you get revans armor in K2?

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

No you cannot. However, there are mods for Revan's Robe.

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]

I knew it! now you only need the revan mask and the hood to complete the utlimate revan! MWAHAHAHA!

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

just a question, can you get revans armor in K2?

let me englighten you all, yes you can get mods, mods for revans robes, 2 types, robes w/ mask or robes w/o mask, and yes they are al fully hooded, but the downside is that the cape is crap, doesnt move like the robes in k2, its just still

It was that way in Kot0R I as well...

the reason is that the robes were only designed for one cut-screen, so they didn't put a lot of work into them...

DN

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

It was that way in Kot0R I as well...

the reason is that the robes were only designed for one cut-screen, so they didn't put a lot of work into them...

DN

yeah thats a shame, and the revans robes in kotor1 (the ones that you get on the star forge) are nothing like the real ones

why do you want that mask? its one of the worst headgear in the game. and Kotor has HORRIBLE headgear...

Ths Sith Mask is not a very strong item, not to mention you need the Heavy Armor Proficency feat to wear it, and in K2 it is pointless to get that feat.

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]

why do you want that mask? its one of the worst headgear in the game. and Kotor has HORRIBLE headgear...

exactly, they should just have hoods, hats or helmets and leave it at that, seriously half of that crappy headgear stuff really sucked, like the blue things, and the yellow things that come all the way down to your face, what i liked was the red-seethrough visor thing