The forums are back

Karzak

That's what I was thinking the delay was. They closed down the forums, because they wanted to bring them back up with a brand new section on the new game. Maybe even changing the format to match the new game, etc... Pipe dreams I guess. :angry:

Life is like a clam. Years of filtering crap then some bastard cracks you open and scrapes you into its damned mouth, end of story.

- Steven Erikson

No I was pretty sure it was just that they got more traffic than they expected and not that there was an announcement. Think of being forward thinking as well. If they received that much traffic without an announcement, how more will it spike when there is one. The upgrade made sense despite the setback.

No I was pretty sure it was just that they got more traffic than they expected and not that there was an announcement. Think of being forward thinking as well. If they received that much traffic without an announcement, how more will it spike when there is one. The upgrade made sense despite the setback.

You know for someone who apparently is EVIL (see Alignment thread in Gaming) that was awefully ... hopeful and conciliatory :D Oh yeah, and I like this perspective better too :D

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon:

Some things can't be kept down. Some day the promised game (Fallout3) will appear and deliver us all. We just have to keep up hope in these times of tests and tribulations. :rolleyes:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Why so we can get a FOBOS lookalike on the PC called Fallout 3 that shares nothing with the original other than the Fallout name on it?

Heathen. No faith. Think positive brother, positive! :rolleyes:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

In the name of Allah the Compassionate and the Merciful,

And here I was thinking that my prayers have been answered, that a lightning bolt from Allah himself struck down Obsidian's servers and their wasteful bandwidth.

God Willing!

Why are you even here if you dislike this place?

And here I was thinking that my prayers have been answered, that a lightning bolt from Allah himself struck down Obsidian's servers and their wasteful bandwidth. 

God Willing!

Why are you even here if you dislike this place?

I am here, child, because I am curious as to what game Obsidian will be developing next; not your petty little problems you whine about in these fora. Now quiet and let me finish.

Obsidian needs to get on what is called "the ball"; meaning they must let us know what game they are developing relatively soon, or else these boards are a waste of bandwidth [in which they are].

Allah Akhbar!

I think Karzak's sentiment is shared by all. And rather than let this thread deteriorate any further, we'll close it and hope that in the near future Karzak will be able to discuss a specific title.

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon: