Bastila thread Reloaded

Very Touch

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

I found her rather annoying with all the nagging, but she grew on me and was a lot better once she had lightened up a bit. I may not have liked it, but it fit the character and I'd rather have a realistic character than one I like (for example, I really dislike Kreia, but she's still one of my all-time favourites just because she was written well enough to make me dislike her). Overall, I think Bastila's a well-written character.

Oh, and you can't go wrong with Jennifer Hale. Great VA.

Well in K1, I really enjoyed her company on Korriban, there she was everything I desired.

Lol. :p

I was about to correct you like a smartass. Then I realised. :">

From one smartass to another: I WAS getting a little nervous, but you completely restored my faith, at least some good came of this... THANK YOU Bastila :)

(Signatures: disabled) 

I fail to see why Bastila is "all that and then some". IMO she's not even to the "all that" mark. I'm not saying she sucks (no pun intended), as I didn't mind her at all, but she wasn't someone who was going to be introduced to the eyeless space slug for an adventure into the cave under the bush.

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

I fail to see why Bastila is "all that and then some". IMO she's not even to the "all that" mark. I'm not saying she sucks (no pun intended), as I didn't mind her at all, but she wasn't someone who was going to be introduced to the eyeless space slug for an adventure into the cave under the bush.

Well she's not unatractive. But you just know that it wouldnt be worth the whining.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

Bastila, Mira and HK-47 are the best things to happen to the Star Wars universe.

and of Course Revan!

Why do I get the feeling that this forum is comprised of 15 yr old boys in love with characters?

The problem is I'm 15 and I think the same thing. It's more like this forum is comprised of 34 year old men in love with characters.

lmao, yeah i second that - im 15 and i also think that the people commenting are 34 or 10 year old weirdo's

Long Live the 15 Year Olds!

Edited by Revan_Returns

Bigger LOL :thumbsup:

This is just too fun...Bastila rules btw

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

Bastila, Mira and HK-47 are the best things to happen to the Star Wars universe.

and of Course Revan!

Why do I get the feeling that this forum is comprised of 15 yr old boys in love with characters?

The problem is I'm 15 and I think the same thing. It's more like this forum is comprised of 34 year old men in love with characters.

lmao, yeah i second that - im 15 and i also think that the people commenting are 34 or 10 year old weirdo's

Long Live the 15 Year Olds!

What about 14 year olds with no weird fixations for characters?

Anyway, back to the topic.

I didn't mind Bastila in the series, she was slightly irritating the way she kept nagging you about the Dark side (And then she goes to it :huh: ), but when she lightens up, shes Okay. Good fighter too :)

I was lolling by myself before that. That Long Live the 15 Year Olds! - cracked me up. :)