Lightsaber Parts

Who thought the lightsaber parts were hard to find?  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Who thought the lightsaber parts were hard to find?

• easy as pie
    • a little difficult
    • i got stuck on one
    • bah, i give up

Very easy. Dantooine is the easiest. Hell, the jedi enclave ruins has two parts: Jorran and the dead salvagers. Sure, for the dead salvagers you have to take a darkside hit... but it's easily regained. Besides, it's not like your hurting anyone, I mean, one dead guy left the claim to the other dead guy.

I had to say 'a little difficult' - sure it seems easy as pie now, but for me the very first time w/no walkthru help blah blah I was a little bit lost. It wasn't hard to find them but I still...got a bit lost, if that makes sense.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Not hard at all. Your Skill placement throughout the game will affect your ability to construct certain Lightsaber components.

My Favorite Combination:

Enhanced Byrothsis Lens

Refined Phobium Emitter

Ultimate Diatium Energy Cell

Qixoni Crystal and/or Sapith Crystal

I had to say 'a little difficult' - sure it seems easy as pie now, but for me the very first time w/no walkthru help blah blah I was a little bit lost. It wasn't hard to find them but I still...got a bit lost, if that makes sense.

Lost...not with the lightsaber parts,easy as pie.

Lost... :x on my first playthrough I got to Malachore and was wondering who the fat droid was,why he was picking on the remote,how he knew my name,and how the hell did he get to Malachore! WTF? :ermm::o

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

I do remember having some kind of bug on Dantooine with that guy hiding in the room (he didn't drop it...), and bao-dur telling me I didn't have all the parts, and me scratching my head and going back to the ruins. Lost I tell ya. :D

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

It might be finding a second lightsaber that might be hard. Single/double-bladed sabers being a few of those. Some games tend to give many items like short sabers and barely yield other sabers.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

• 6 months later...

ok i keep talking to boudah dur and he keeps telling me im still

missing the lens ive bought 2 different lenses from the woman near the camp fire

that sells lightsaber crystals he still says the same thing so where can i find the

lens does vrook have it or does he have the vibration part on the right side 3rd

one down when you ask t3m4 to upgrade a lightsaber its driving me crazy please

help me anyone will be much apriciated im on dantooine was on onderon but went

to a past save on nar shaddah and got in ebon hawk then chose dantooine this

time ^_^ :aiee:

Revan.png

ok i keep talking to boudah dur and he keeps telling me im still

missing the lens ive bought 2 different lenses from the woman near the camp fire

that sells lightsaber crystals he still says the same thing so where can i find the

lens does vrook have it or does he have the vibration part on the right side 3rd

one down when you ask t3m4 to upgrade a lightsaber its driving me crazy please

help me anyone will be much apriciated im on dantooine was on onderon but went

to a past save on nar shaddah and  got in ebon hawk then chose dantooine this

time ^_^  :blink:

Bao-Dur perhaps? Did you use up all your capitals on your user name? :'(

Nauseating colour combination of red and blue.

The parts that you bought are not the same as those that are used for building it. The ones that are for building it are found through quests such as defeating Visas, helping the Ithorians, and gutting Canoks on Duxn.

pfft. Color? It's spelt wrong. "Colour", not "color". <_< :crazy:

Edited by Purgatorio

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

does vrook have my missing lightsaber lens yes or no ? This is a

easy question its not like pulling teeth or anything like that you know just answer

yes or no to my vrook lightsaber question plz.thanks ^_^ :ermm:

ok I accept it the medorator said id be popular on this forum so im a ;)now

proud of it :brows:by the way happy newyear everyone

Revan.png

If you don't get it from elsewhere they you should get a lens for building your own sabre from the masters, including Vrook.

Tip; If you want to get a sabre quickly on Dantooine-that is before you even meet Vrook-then its easy. What you do is alter the salvagers will when you find it in the lower enclave level so you get the loot. You will get a lightsabre part and a crystal or two when you hand it in to Zheron. (You earn DS points for doing this, but you'll get a sabre faster and its easy to make up LS points before you leave Dantooine)

If you buy the Jedi artifacts Suru(?) offers you after you've rescued him from the lower levels you'll get another lightsabre part from him.

Do the two together and you should be able to make a sabre before you have to free Vrook, or even before you go back to the Hawk and have to fight Visis. (Which also means that you'll get a sabre for beating her, and another one when you finish the main quest on Dantooine)