Lightsaber Parts

Who thought the lightsaber parts were hard to find?  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Who thought the lightsaber parts were hard to find?

• easy as pie
    • a little difficult
    • i got stuck on one
    • bah, i give up

someone is having a lightsaber obsession at the moment :lol: lol

easy as pie, you just need to progress through the game, and they just come naturally across your path, no matter what you do, its almost impossible not to get them

It was easy later, but first time...Meh, or perhaps I should've been more patient

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Hey, I got them. It annoyed me that I got last part from Vrook at first playthrough. I mean, you can get the last part much earlier. Duh

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

i was panacing like hell the first time i did it, i desperately wanted one and i expected it relatively quickly, (like in k1) and i didnt know where to get it, and when i was supposed to get it, if i was meant to have it already or what, or if i missed a piece, but it takes time, its the 3rd planet you get it on (Peragus, Telos, <3rd one of your choice>)

Edited by Revan_Returns

I thought it was an annoying quest. In KOTORI it kind of made sense the way they organized it, that you become a Jedi and then get your lightsaber, so it didn't annoy me so much. But here, it's like, comeon, you're already trying to get going already just give me the freaking thing. And how cheap is it to get a lightsaber part from Visas? How many times to Jedi say, oh s**t, you broke my lightsaber? What kind of dark Jedi is she?

Sorry if that was a bit of a rant it's just one of the things in this game that really annoyed me, especially after playing three/four introductory worlds (prologue, peragus, telos, telos surface)

I think it would have been better on KOTOR I if you had to go on a quest for your hilt. I think it was stupid that they just gave you a hilt, and all you had to do was ask to be given a crystal. Like if you had to accompany that old Jedi; Nemo I think it was, somewhere, and he would reward you with parts for a hilt.

Thats also one of the reasons that I like KOTOR II more. You had to collect parts.

Sorry about that ramble, I think it went a bit off topic as well.

I think it would have been better on KOTOR I if you had to go on a quest for your hilt. I think it was stupid that they just gave you a hilt, and all you had to do was ask to be given a crystal. Like if you had to accompany that old Jedi; Nemo I think it was, somewhere, and he would reward you with parts for a hilt.

No, not realy. During Kotor there is plenty of jedis left, and padawans construct their own sabers like in PT time. So happens. Revan builds his saber in Academy. (though it would've been more fun if you could choose different hilt)

I think I missed one part the first time. Took me awhiel to find it. I killed one of the Cannoks on that moon (which I can't seem to remember the name of. D something...) in a patch of long grass and didn't see that it had dropped anything.

No, not realy. During Kotor there is plenty of jedis left, and padawans construct their own sabers like in PT time. So happens. Revan builds his saber in Academy. (though it would've been more fun if you could choose different hilt)

I did say I think. You could have said you disagreed or something, instead of just 'no'.

Although maybe the hilt they give you, was Revans old one?...

Anyway. I think the 'crafting a lightsaber' quest was a good idea...

Edited by Jedi Brute

Thats also one of the reasons that I like KOTOR II more. You had to collect parts.

Sorry about that ramble, I think it went a bit off topic as well.

hmm, nah, like xard said - there where many jedi and so fourth, and all padawans are given their sabers, not made to go on a quest to get it back, and nemo died, it was a mission for him to do that, set by the council by himself

in my game i just kind of stumbled upon the parts and when talking to Bao-Dur saw an option to ask him about the lightsaber parts, so i asked him and made a lightsaber. i didnt even have to go out of my way to get the parts, so i voted easy as pie.

kotorsign.jpg

"Are you an angel? Aw, I'm just kidding. That's the worst line I've ever used. Hope some poor kid doesn't start using it."

• 2 months later...

Actually, managed to find parts for lightsaber without much difficulty.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧