Lightsaber Help

It's wherever you can pick up a lightsaber (Jedi Masters, Vogga's Horde, Lootra, Chodo...)

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

err.. anytime :)

On telos, if you choose to work with the czerka chick, you get a hefty sum of money :p and you get a lightsaber part, when you are about to depart to the restoration zone

but on the other hand if you chose to work with the ithorians you get extended force points, and i think (not sure) a lightsaber piece as well

overall i think you get about 2 pieces on telos, (you need 3) and i got my 3rd on dantooine, where i faught vrook and killed him (you can kill them or help them)

sorry, havent played K2 in a while, im playing K1 at the moment

I get my Lightsaber stuff from; finishing the Ithorian/Czreka missions, Visas' Lightsaber after you defeat her on the 'Hawk, and from saving/killing Joran.

This is only possible if you are quarter light or quarter dark, as that is when Visas starts hunting for you.

You need to collect three parts to assemble a lightsaber, and then speak to Bao-Dur. In almost all situations where you can earn a part, if you have already assembled a lightsaber, you will get an additional lightsaber instead.

The easiest and fastest way to get the parts:

One you complete Telos, either from the Ithorians or from Czerka. Another you can get from Visas, on your first planet, when you are more than 1/4 light or darkside, just step in the ship and defeat her to earn it. The third go to Nar Shadda, and kill Lootra in the flophouse (DS), or steal from Vogga

--SPOILER-- (you do this by stealthing in the flophouse to overhear a conversation and then making your way to the cantina- in this order!). --END SPOILER--

I am pretty sure that the light fixture you get from Visas to answer yuor specific question.

Otherwise, parts are here:

Nar Shadda- Lootra, Vogga's secret treasury, Refugee leader (I think)

Korriban- Jedi Master, dead Jedi in cave

Dantoine- Joran, dead salvager's stash

Dxun/Onderon- Mandalore, doctor guy, I think Mandalore's secret stash

I think there are others but not sure. I usually go the Nar Shadda route.

Edited by ShadowBoxer

You need to collect  three parts to assemble a lightsaber, and then speak to Bao-Dur. In almost all situations where you can earn a part, if you have already assembled a lightsaber, you will get an additional lightsaber instead.

The easiest and fastest way to get the parts:

One you complete Telos, either from the Ithorians or from Czerka. Another you can get from Visas, on your first planet, when you are more than 1/4 light or darkside, just step in the ship and defeat her to earn it. The third go to Nar Shadda, and kill Lootra in the flophouse (DS), or steal from Vogga

--SPOILER-- (you do this by stealthing in the flophouse to overhear a conversation and then making your way to the cantina- in this order!). --END SPOILER--

I am pretty sure that the light fixture you get from Visas to answer yuor specific question.

Otherwise, parts are here:

Nar Shadda- Lootra, Vogga's secret treasury, Refugee leader (I think)

Korriban- Jedi Master, dead Jedi in cave

Dantoine- Joran, dead salvager's stash

Dxun/Onderon- Mandalore, doctor guy, I think Mandalore's secret stash

I think there are others but not sure. I usually go the Nar Shadda route.

Wheres Mandalores secret Stash?

thers not much in that stash... for me anyway.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

I get my first on Telos from the Ithorians! Then most of the time I am part light or dark! So I travel to Daantoine! There I go out of the ebon hawk and enter again and visas is there! I defeat here and get a new part! Then I go out on Daantoine and get the last part from that dude hideing from the lagiraks! After that I go strictly to Crystal cave and takes all the crystal I need!