Tombraider: Legend

Since this thread has gone downhill anyhow since page one, I might as well ask: is this a Sith-bunny?

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")

I dunno, that looks more like a gopher, to me. :lol:"

I played the first one, but got bored near the end... so I doubt I'll get this one.

I played the first game, went "Uh, so my task is to hop through these ruins and shoot random animals? Whats the point of that?!" and Ive never touched the franchise since then

Actually, it's a puzzle game.

Most of the entertainment I derived from the game was understanding the intricate (jumping / man

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Lara sucks. A mans fantasy bimbo with no talent, just a huge set of pixilated breasts.  :(

200604037px.jpg

I liked the comic.

I didn't like all the locker-room banter.

Remember that there are people of all ages, races, genders and creeds posting here, and none of them should feel marginalised by what you post.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Lara looks realistic in the new game especially with regards to skin tone and lighting. Well... when I say realistic its relative to her previous incarnations. With a fair amount of plastic surgery a human person could look like her.

I never liked the first game because it seemed like room after room of emptiness where the challenge was to guess the jumps and overcome the problematic camera.

Edited by Surreptishus

The demo was pretty decent, thanks to the dialogue mostly. :(

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I wouldn't pay full price, but whatever Bok. :(

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

That's soo 2003.

kirottu said:

http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=63811

Nvidia owners still out of luck. I'm usually not very brand loyal (I go where the top-performance-per-dollar is) but my new Geforce 7800 GS is starting to annoy me. I might be imagining things, but I really thought the picture was much sharper in Oblivion with my Radeon 9800 than with my new Geforce, even though I am getting better performance from the Geforce. Also, I am having much more problems/glitches in some games. Is it normal to see flickering textures in almost every game with Nvidia? I don't remember such a nuisance from my Geforce Ti 4600, back in the day.

My main gripe is the blurriness of the picture though. Am I really imagining things?

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=63811

Nvidia owners still out of luck. I'm usually not very brand loyal (I go where the top-performance-per-dollar is) but my new Geforce 7800 GS is starting to annoy me. I might be imagining things, but I really thought the picture was much sharper in Oblivion with my Radeon 9800 than with my new Geforce, even though I am getting better performance from the Geforce. Also, I am having much more problems/glitches in some games. Is it normal to see flickering textures in almost every game with Nvidia? I don't remember such a nuisance from my Geforce Ti 4600, back in the day.

My main gripe is the blurriness of the picture though. Am I really imagining things?

Blame AGP.

...but her eyes are so unnaturally big. And I mean her eyes, not her 'eyes' (those are as big as ever - plus/minus). Looks like they infected her with manga.

A railed jump'n'run/breast-showoff...I'm so not buying it.

She's always had big eyes.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]