KOTOR 2, Problem with the Ebon Hawk

I just got KOTOR 2, and i've made it to the polar regions On Telos, and im trying to board the Ebon Hawk but, it keeps telling me, "You will need you companions to fly this ship." Here's the think, I've already found my companions, talked to everyone, and now i want to leave. Can someone PLEASE tell me what the problem is??? Thank you :thumbsup:

Edited by NadroJV13

Or are they standing by the door in which you came in?

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

When i went to Bao-Dur, i told him to go to the ship and wait, then i chose no companions to go with me. Now i board the Ebon Hawk and nor can i find my Companions anywhere in the place. I've replayed the level like four million times and i cant find the problem...

I did, and it still doesn't let me board, it's really nerve bending. I'm still trying different things, i think i've played this same level 16 times now, and still nothing works. I think im just about ready to download a cheat or walk-through if there are any...

Cheat Node?

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

A cheat what? Unfortuneatly theres no walkthroughs yet for this one and no cheats that can help, so i dont know what to do really...I dont know why this is happening but it is....also, once you've chosen which characters after you release bao-bur, it doesn't allow you to switch them...

Edited by NadroJV13

If you click on Kreia or Atton does it talk about a "cheat node". Also, is T3 released?

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

If you click on Kreia or Atton does it talk about a "cheat node". Also, is T3 released?

No, T3 isn't released, how do i do that??? And Atton has the cheat node: THe one that says "COntinue Kreia conversation", does nothing and the " have PC confrontation with..." Just keeps making do the same thing and talk to that one mistriss...any ideas?

The now infamous "We mean no harm" glitch... *Yawn*

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

When you walked in and the Handmaidens surrounded you, you clicked "All right, we mean no harm" and the conversation ended right there with Kreia and Atton standing right beside you.

DAWUSS

When you walked in and the Handmaidens surrounded you, you clicked "All right, we mean no harm" and the conversation ended right there with Kreia and Atton standing right beside you.

Thank you so much, this fixed it alright, now that i feel super stupid, i'm going to bang my haed against the wall for an hour...lol

Q. I am at the Telos Academy. Instead of being locked up my teammates stand behind me and they talk about a Cheat Node

A. This following issue has been caused by the 1.0B bug. There are 4 known sollutions to fix this issue

1. When entering the Academy first ask who they are before dropping your weapons. The immediate dropping causes this bug...

2. Re-install Kotor2 without 1.0B

3. Download a fix here...

4. (thanks to Darth333 for this sollution) If you have no savegame handy from before the issue (your latest is inside the academy) only this one can help:

4. Thanks to Darth333 for this 4th option.

This one can come in handy if you haven't got a savegame from before the Academy, or that one is too far away from your current position

The solution requires to set the global variable 262TEL_Atton_Talk" to 1 with KSE. The latest version of KSE is available here:

(people who have the non-english version of windows have to download KSEa instead of KSE).

It's very easy to do and it takes no more than one minute. Here's a screenie of what it looks like

^