Kotor2 Romance

In the little tiny romance you get in Kotor2 who was it with?  

95 members have voted

1. 1. In the little tiny romance you get in Kotor2 who was it with?

• Female w/Atton
    • Female w/Disciple
    • Male w/Visas
    • Male w/Handmaiden

• 2 weeks later...

With my first male Exile game it was Visas, since Handmaiden decided to act like a three year old and stop talking to me, and ever since it's been Visas. (I have persued the story with Handmaiden but I prefer Visas) ;)

With my female Exile: niether. That's not to say that I don't like Atton or Di, but Isan (my Exile) is Bao's girl. :thumbsup: :D

So I voted Male with Visas. :)

Edited by Mellypie
"They might not call you a Jedi anymore, but believe me, you are. It's not the sort of thing that you just stop being. You're stuck with it, just like you're stuck being the General." ~Bao-Dur, Knights of the Old Republic: The Sith Lords

i picked the disiple when i played as a chick. one, its a lot faster to get him to become a jedi. and two, he has a cooler hair doo.

but as a guy i agree with the handmaiden, (i also like to train with her) :thumbsup:

stealthsig96zx.jpg

Female I picked Atton & Disciple, since I played more than once. I tended to like Disciple tho, because of the cutscenes you get when you have more influence with him over Atton.

I tried to play as a male and never got very far...just didn't interest me. My husband, however, did, and had Handmaiden and Visa's in tow pretty much all the time...in their underwear, of course (including his main character). He thought it was amusing. :wacko:

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Atton-Exile

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

handmaiden as male and atton as female

Guess i missed alot of stuff in this game 'cause there really wasn't anything going on with LS nor DS female and Atton at all. In the first run through, i didn't know anyting and followed through with making Disciple a Jedi and got the one extra Atton-Mira scene where she chimes in "meditation envy?" :lol: and that was it.

i read in a walkthrough that at the end, right after Dantooine and finding out about being the hole in Force and all that, the lead romantic interest is supposed to chat with the Exlie. No matter what i did, no matter how much influence i intentionally lost with him, i always got Disciple to have the converstation with. My DS character - burning hellfire and all - had him pushed to sparkly light side, but to my dismay, alas, Disciple/Michal was always the only gentleman caller :p What a bummer. Anyone get any of the other, either Bao-Dur or Atton?

Yes, unfortunately Bao is off limits in game. :'( Oh, well. That's what a little imgination and fanfic is for. :D

"They might not call you a Jedi anymore, but believe me, you are. It's not the sort of thing that you just stop being. You're stuck with it, just like you're stuck being the General." ~Bao-Dur, Knights of the Old Republic: The Sith Lords

i prefer to stick with my jedi killer, atton. he's more loyal and not naive like disciple. as he said, "i will follow you to hell and back." i like his scoundrel personality. and he is pretty cute. Bao-dur is not so bad, but he wouldnt make a good romance option. he's better as a friend. disciple is just retarded and anoying. as a male, i go for handmaiden, cuz you actually gain some bonuses from talking and sparring with her. she makes a pretty good jedi, too. to bad mira wasnt a choice, but is guess they had to put a limit on the romances. it would be cool if you could get a romance option with mandalore.

kotorsign.jpg

"Are you an angel? Aw, I'm just kidding. That's the worst line I've ever used. Hope some poor kid doesn't start using it."

As a girl Atton & Disciple got into a dog fight & I chose Atton (Cutscene I think was a glitch)

Could you please tell me more details about this? I played as a female 3 times and nothing like this ever came up... :)

Well...they didn't exactly get into a "dogfight" (which isn't a fight between two males but rather a fight in the air). There was simply friction between the two. Atton would constantly shove Disciple off, etc. They were supposed to get into an actual fight at Malachor but I don't want to have to go into what happened there...

I kinda thought Atton was supposed to be the female's lead romance, and Disciple was kind of an "alternate option" if you wanted him

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

Darth Jarize if you have more inlfuence with Atton than Disciple you'll only get the first cutscene with them. If you have more influence with Disciple than Atton you get the next one, and as long as you get the second cutscene, you can get the last cutsene. If that made any sense at all...

Bao-dur is not so bad, but he wouldnt make a good romance option.  he's better as a friend. 

I beg to differ. Bao and Visas are the only ones on that ship that even remotely know what the Exile went through at Malachor, IMHO. Bao because he was there (and felt the pain of all those people dying either through the Force or through the Exile) and Visas because she felt every other living thing on her planet, but herself, die. And one the key elements in a romance is understanding. Something that Handmaiden and Disciple, and to a lesser extent, Atton do not have.

That and Obisidian had originally planned him to be a romance option, but scrapped it. Why?! I ask. Why?! :angry:

Edited by Mellypie

Read only if you can handle the risk of being scarred for life:

HK-47. The Exile will install a lover's package, oil him and she'll fulfill all his needs

DAWUSS