Microsoft buys out lionhead

Daaave

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

Maybe they can get lionhead a real Q/A dept now... *peers at his buggy 'the movies' DVD*

Admin of World of Darkness Online News

News/Community site for the WoD MMORPG

http://www.wodonlinenews.net

---

Jericho sassed me so I broke into his house and stabbed him to death in his sleep. Problem solved. - J.E. Sawyer

---

"I cannot profess to be a theologian; but it seems to me that Christians who believe in a super human Satan have got themselves into a logical impasse with regard to their own religion. For either God can not prevent the mischief of Satan, in which case he is not omnipotent; or else He could do so if he wished, but will not, in which case He is not benevolent. Fortunately, being a pagan witch, I am not called upon to solve this problem."

- Doreen Valiente

---

Expecting "innovation" from Bioware is like expecting "normality" from Valve -Moatilliatta

I applaud this move if it means Molyneux's overhyped games

Much as I love Dungeon Keeper1, I must agree that Molyneux has gone downhill ever since. He may be innovative, but he seems to have lost touch with what makes a good game, kind of like Lucas lost touch with...oh never mind.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

The Movies was enjoyable, and I'm one of the few that enjoyed all 10 hours of Fable. This is kinda "meh" news, though, as I don't see how this really affects Lionhead. They were already pretty closely tied to Microsoft.

oh come on no one says NO! like that anymore put some effort into it.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

:lol:

Just rip that segment out of ROTS and you're set

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

nah... bioware will be bought by EA...

Lucas arts will become property of MIcrosoft.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Yeah, I bet a lot of people were pretty mad when Bio made Jade Empire Xbox-exclusive. I didn't care too much, 'cause I have one, heh heh.

I mean, at least the KOTOR games came out on PC later. But Xbox-exclusive? That's gotta hurt.

Still, I shouldn't be smug, because I won't be buying any next-gen consoles until the price hits $200 or lower. Hopefully they'll be that cheap by the time a must-play game *cough*KOTOR 3*cough* comes out for next-gen only.

And no I don't consider Oblivion "must-play." I just can't brush aside how boring Morrowind was that easily. :(

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs