Atton with a Lightsaber?

Guest JediMaster777

Atton is great:  easy as pie to get influence, scoundrels luck + jedi sense + high dexterity makes him damned hard to kill.  make him a jedi after he gets lvl 12 so he gets that extra defense bonus.

I didn't have any problem with the twin suns.. using blasters is suicide, they're melee with energy shields, so i threw on a melee shield and beat them down pretty easy with a trandoshan sword.  i didn't take any damage.  and thats with only +1 str modifier and no finesse melee weapons.

i was always of the opinion that high dex characters benefited the most from dual wielding, but hes good with that and dueling.

Added to that that Sentinels have immunity feats.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Ye but immunity only against stun, paralyze or poison... not other force powers. BTW, do the prestige classes have the same feats as the normal classes? Like Force Jump 4 guardian, immunity 4 sentinels and focus 4 consulars.

That information should be available in the menu that lists force powers and feats....Marauders and Weapon Masters don't get force jump but they do get immunity to stasis and pain.I don't play as Weaponmaster so that is a guess nor a Watchman/woman/person , :p so I don't know. But Masters logically would get improved focus. Check for yourself lazy one.

On topic I make Atton a force user or sithish Sentenal as soon as possible ,though he has only got Dark Mastery once. On the rare occasion that I play as Light Side I still say then she lied because that is what Jedi do.

My Exile is not a Jedi so has no problem with Atton using a light saber or the force as it is more efficient....and if I don't he would keep getting killed by the two Twyleks. <_<

To Vexia,

The barman offers facial cream. Try suggesting to the Twylek that Kriea could dance for Vogga. :(

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

Prestige classes will have slight differences, not just between them and Jedi classes or even with non-Jedi classes, but also in terms of contrast between force powers, skills, and feats. Jedi Masters/Sith Lords have alignment acceleration feats that further predispose party members towards DS/LS alignment, and have faster force point regeneration.

Assassins/Watchmen can stealth and use sneak attacks, with the former's feats being able to reach Sneak Attack X.

Weaponmasters/Marauders have damage reduction from enemy attacks with the latter having Master Fury as force power to give extra attacks and +6 Str bonus.

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

• 3 weeks later...

That's assuming if one decides to allow Atton to gain Jedi levels and also including usage of lightsaber finesse. A few ways of increasing Dexterity could be with Automation gloves +3 Dex, Improved Automation Gloves +5 Dex and perhaps even an Aratech Echo Belt +4 Dex. Would have liked to use a War Bowcaster in terms of ranged attacks with him, except that quite a few items hardly always appeared in game.

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

Atton's not bad with a lightsaber, and giving him one or two +damage crystals will make up for his shortcomings in the STR department. Still, I prefer to make a blaster jedi of him, letting him take advantage of his sneak attack bonus from a safe distance.

Yeah me too. I prefer to let my companions do what they're good a doing.