Atton with a Lightsaber?

Guest JediMaster777

Before that scene in the bar happens, I set mines down where the twins will be. They will walk right on the minds and become weakened.  :-

Thats a good idea... Usually I have to get him behind the bar, fire until one of the sisters is dead, then attack the other with a lightsaber

pfft cowardice

I guess I'm the stupid one.....I always attack both head on..... :">

no its not stupid, i do it as well, i fight like a man :huh:

• 2 months later...

For Atton, improved automation gloves will increase Dex by 5. A power implant and a CNS strength enhancer will increase Str in total by 4.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

I actually turned Atton out very good... he was very skilled coz I had very good infl with him and I turned him into a Jedi pretty soon. + I trained all my pals up to lv. 30 by completing all tasks and missions on all planets...

Atton - Jedi Sentinel - Twin lightsabers (blue left - yellow right)... very strong, with good feats, powers and stats.

Atton was my favourite and best apprentice.

Agreed. Atton seems to respond to any PC even if a DS/LS character is played.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

• 4 weeks later...

Atton is great: easy as pie to get influence, scoundrels luck + jedi sense + high dexterity makes him damned hard to kill. make him a jedi after he gets lvl 12 so he gets that extra defense bonus.

I didn't have any problem with the twin suns.. using blasters is suicide, they're melee with energy shields, so i threw on a melee shield and beat them down pretty easy with a trandoshan sword. i didn't take any damage. and thats with only +1 str modifier and no finesse melee weapons.

i was always of the opinion that high dex characters benefited the most from dual wielding, but hes good with that and dueling.

Na, I just equipped him with twin lightsabers and he was fine. He smacked the first sun with his left saber and kicked the second sun with his right saber. Atton for me is the best, I would personally choose him as my apprentice.

Just need to gain influence with him at least 3 times. First time after boarding Harbinger on Peragus. Second time after getting near to Engine area of Harbinger when he starts to speak about bad feelings before Sion appears.

Third time, when speaking to Sullustan vendor on Dantooine about broken hydrospanner found in one of droids within Administrator building if Dantooine is first planet after Telos.

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

Just need to gain influence with him at least 3 times. First time after boarding Harbinger on Peragus. Second time after getting near to Engine area of Harbinger when he starts to speak about bad feelings before Sion appears.

Third time, when speaking to Sullustan vendor on Dantooine about broken hydrospanner found in one of droids within Administrator building if Dantooine is first planet after Telos.

Too add to that I will say when on Nar Shadda if you have him with you when fixing :ermm:my mind has seized up so I will say swoop-bike even if it isn't one. :blink: The same mode of transport that when you repair it you get influence with Bao-Dur. :blink::- <_<

*Walks away and has a cup of coffee.*

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

Some other parts of Nar Shaddaa where influence can be gained wth Atton could be during encounter with Weequay and Trandoshan near Rodian vendor, and treating an ailment of a commoner in the Refugee sector.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

Common....everyone looks horrible DS... I'd play DS more often if they didn't....And Atton...Yiiiishhhhh!Gaaak! Really they totally over-do the Darth-Sid look.... or "good" comic lines need to be in dialogue from npc's as well as crew..

Little rodian sells guns, armor, swords, crystals, parts...NEWU-Skin cream!

"Something wrong with the juma juice sir/miss"

"Yes Miss I sell foundation makeup...by the pound"

Common....I keep expecting facial parts to start falling off!

(could explain Malak's facial issues)

Oh man, I need a cold drink. and DS WHO wants a romance??? Please kiss me with your dead decaying rotting lips....uuuughhhh!!