Atton with a Lightsaber?

Guest JediMaster777

Guest JediMaster777

Okay, I just started another game and just recieved Atton. I realize his beginning strength is extremely weak. I want to build up his melee feats earlier so he can be decent with a lightsaber when I make him a jedi. So my question to you is, do you know a good build for Atton regarding melee.?If so plz provide the order of feats in which he should learn.

Edited by JediMaster777

Just pump his Dexterity like usual, and when he becomes a Jedi, Give him Lightsaber Finesse so he uses his Dexterity modifier for his Attack rolls instead of his Strength modifier. He will be extremely difficult to kill, and is pretty wicked with some jacked-up dual sabers.

swesbrly5iz.gif

i agree, he does make a pretty good dark jedi. he look really ugly though... i think they went overboard on his dark side corruption. he looks like he has the plague or something :x:x

kotorsign.jpg

"Are you an angel? Aw, I'm just kidding. That's the worst line I've ever used. Hope some poor kid doesn't start using it."

Guest JediMaster777
Just pump his Dexterity like usual, and when he becomes a Jedi, Give him Lightsaber Finesse so he uses his Dexterity modifier for his Attack rolls instead of his Strength modifier.  He will be extremely difficult to kill, and is pretty wicked with some jacked-up dual sabers.

I know he will have a good defense, but without strength he will be doing no damage. What good is lightsaber finesse if he is doing barely any damage.

Yes, much too much. But then they did that to everyone but the handmaiden and blindy.

Well, Mira doesn't look too bad as a darksider either. :lol:

Just pump his Dexterity like usual, and when he becomes a Jedi, Give him Lightsaber Finesse so he uses his Dexterity modifier for his Attack rolls instead of his Strength modifier.  He will be extremely difficult to kill, and is pretty wicked with some jacked-up dual sabers.

I know he will have a good defense, but without strength he will be doing no damage. What good is lightsaber finesse if he is doing barely any damage.

It doesn't really matter how much damage he does. Give him a couple damge bonus lightsaber crystals/components. Or you could just ignore it since your main character becomes nearly godlike anyway that you'll have no need for any other characters.

Even if he only does 20 or so damage per hit, with two lightsabers he'll be doing 5 hits at 20 damage each for 100 damage per round. With all the loot you get in the game it shouldn't be hard to find something to help.

There is also a lightsaber lens that adds 1-20 damage. Stick one of those in there and he'll be doing just fine.

Yes, much too much. But then they did that to everyone but the handmaiden and blindy.

Well, Mira doesn't look too bad as a darksider either. :)

She looks like a member of the undead.

I don't see any problem converting Atton into a Jedi. The more Jedi the merrier.

Maybe a little vampire like, but it's still better than the zombie atton. :lol:"

I guess I'm not a power gamer because Atton always made a fine Jedi for me. I barely even had to cast heal for him. That Twilek bar fight was the only thing that can be hard for him, but the third time I got to that point I had him wiping the floor with them, without using any of the 'tricks.' (I turned him to Jedi before triggering that bit and used shields and stuff).

But I think that's more from the ease of the game then anything else...

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I guess I'm not a power gamer because Atton always made a fine Jedi for me. I barely even had to cast heal for him. That Twilek bar fight was the only thing that can be hard for him, but the third time I got to that point I had him wiping the floor with them, without using any of the 'tricks.'  (I turned him to Jedi before triggering that bit and used shields and stuff).

But I think that's more from the ease of the game then anything else...

agreed, it was pretty hard if he isnt a jedi and all the times i had him do it, i never had him as a jedi so i had to wisely use my items