M4-78 Restoration Project: WIP!!

Guest The Architect

I'm looking forward to this 'M4-78 Restoration Project'. Keep up the good work folks :) I can't wait to see the 'Nihilus vs. Sion' scene when it's all completed...

Edited by The Architect

Want them to sit down and have a pot of tea?  <_<

Well, strangely enough, I do yes. How awesome would that be?

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

That

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Because that looks cooler!

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

Pavlos why not use the exisitng Sion vs Nilihus mod?

1) The manner in which Darkwarrior did it was not the manner in which I wanted it.

2) I did not have access to the source code, nor the completed files that Darkwarrior released.

3) I wouldn't feel comfortable editing something that someone else made without their express permission.

4) The original was not cinematic enough for my tastes - as a writer and photographer, I cannot stand bad timing and camera angles.

Edited by Pavlos
StarWarsKnights.com -- Do not invent details which are not in the play

I have a question. Is this Nihilus vs. Sion thing going to be placed in the TSLRP mod or M4-78 mod, or is it individual? And if it is individual, will it most likely be compatible with the other two mods maybe?

"May the Force be with you."

Only in M4-78 mod, it

I have a question. Is this Nihilus vs. Sion thing going to be placed in the TSLRP mod or M4-78 mod, or is it individual? And if it is individual, will it most likely be compatible with the other two mods maybe?

*Points to the thread the poster is in*

@Pavlos: Looking pretty good... keep up the good work!

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

The M4-78 Restoration Mod and Team Gizka's Mod will be 100% compatable to the best of our abilties... As for me, lol, I'm still working on the Intro scenes and a bunch of other movies we have planned for M4-78... 3ds Max ftw!

Okay, keep up the good work.

"May the Force be with you."

You should get a PC if you really want to play mods.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

PC rules over Xbox all the way. It was because of Xbox's crappy memory, that Bao-Dur couldn't wear jedi clothes etc.

PC rules over Xbox all the way. It was because of Xbox's crappy memory, that Bao-Dur couldn't wear jedi clothes etc.

Bastard Microsoft!

*closes MSN Messenger, Microsoft Word, Windows Media Player, Microsoft Movie Maker and forgets that I'm running on Windows XP*

You forgot Internet Explorer (w00t) {Unless you are on Firefox :ph34r:}

So does anyone know where to get that Sion Vs Nihilus Module now that pcgamemods.com is definately gone?

Didn't I just give you an update?

I must be going mad...

Someone at Holowan wanted an update too:

What do you want me to say? Progress is... happening as progress happens. I'm not keeping any dire secrets from anyone :(. This is done in my, and the others', spare time and as such, it takes a while. Tell you what. I'll give you a work in progress .bik. The sound is pretty much done but we're still messing with the visuals, getting different visual effects to work. Take a look here. The link may not be stable, we shall see.

I'll throw in some quotes too:

Player: Atton, if you don't shut up I'll lock you in a room full of Jedi Masters.

B-XR1: But you are not a droid, human. I hate to disappoint you.

Journal Entry: The docking administrator on M4-78, B-XR1, informed you of some recent visitors to M4-78. While he could not go into specifics, he informed you that they were responsible for the current situation on the planet. Unfortunately, the other zones on the planet are flooded with radiation. Perhaps a droid could help in the matter...

Journal Entry: You have sent HK-47 into the M4-78 facility to aid in your search for Master Vash. If he doesn't kill everything in sight, he should be able to find and shut down the radiation leak

Really... there has been no interesting progress since I posted the pictures of Nihilus vs. Sion. I'm currently planning out Vash vs. Sion, but there are no screen shots yet.

Edit: Apologies for the site the file is on.

Please note that I will only issue updates when I have something interesting to show you... the film I gave is not exactly interesting, just something to... give you.

Edited by Pavlos
StarWarsKnights.com -- Do not invent details which are not in the play