Which KOTOR Character(s) in spin off game?

Knights of the Old Republic: Bounty Hunter. not bad. maybe have a couple of mandalorians, add hanharr in as a villian, G0T0 (if he's still around) giving out the bounties... hey maybe you could even collect bounties on jedi and sith. good idea.

kotorsign.jpg

"Are you an angel? Aw, I'm just kidding. That's the worst line I've ever used. Hope some poor kid doesn't start using it."

Add T3 even if just for the sake of continuity...

Hmm... does that smell like Han Solo (Mira), A C3P0 variant with split personality (HK was also a protocol droid) and a wise ass R2D2 clone (T3) ;)"

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I think Mira and HK-47 in their own bounty hunter spinoff.

Mira could get her own game... Hanharr somehow escaped Malachor V before the MSG went off, and he still wants revenge...

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

Multiplayer fps :)

"Owned you, meatbags"

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

How about a game based off of just the Mandalorian Wars when you would play as of course a Mandalorian and first it starts off where you have to try out to be a mandalorian and see if your worthy enough to fight with them.

Edited by Masta Revan

I pitty the fool who don't have the force.

MC? :huh:

edit: Oh, you mean Main Character, right?

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

Having an HK-47 bounty hunting game would be great.

Just to split hairs... HK47 is not a bounty hunter; he/it is an assassin droid. Running around assassinating targets is similar to hunting bounties... but... so much more satisifying, even if you're not being paid... :huh:"

HK47: Commentary: It is not possible to destroy the master. It is suggested that you run while my blasters warm, meatbags.

Bastila to Revan: You are easily the vainest, most arrogant man I have ever met!

Canderous to Bastila: Insults? Maybe if your master had trained your lightsaber to be as quick as your tongue you could have escaped those Vulkars, you spoiled little Jedi princess!

Just to split hairs... HK47 is not a bounty hunter; he/it is an assassin droid. Running around assassinating targets is similar to hunting bounties... but... so much more satisifying, even if you're not being paid... =]"

So is IG-88 (an assasin doid).

The theory behind having the two characters is pretty simple. HK can shoot anything it feels like. Where as Mira dosnt like to kill. It gives you two very different gameplay experiences within the same game.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

We could have HK-47 tormenting Stormtroopers and Mustafarian miners, like he does in Star Wars Galaxies

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

We could have HK-47 tormenting Stormtroopers and Mustafarian miners, like he does in Star Wars Galaxies

Dont remind :blink:

Guh, 4000 old assasin droid. How lame :ermm:

Edited by Xard

I think Mira would have the best chances of working alone in a game. Mandalore (aka. you-know-who) might as well. HK would be fun, but neither he nor any of the other characters strikes me as a strong solo character.

I think Mira would have the best chances of working alone in a game. Mandalore (aka. you-know-who) might as well. HK would be fun, but neither he nor any of the other characters strikes me as a strong solo character.

Atton could be good? In either of the wars, or leading up to how he got imprisoned on Peragus?...

But yeah, a Mira game would be quiite good.

mandalorian wars game would be good, maybe an rpg based on you being one of those jedi who went and joined malak and revan, or be arrogant and idiotic and hide in their enclaves

Edited by Revan_Returns