Star Wars KOTOR III: The Fight For The Force.

Greeting :lol:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Role Play Status: ACTIVE

Please PM me if you would like you name added to this RP and then you may commence Role playing...i'm playing as Bastila Shan.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Players are needed urgently. if you are interested in joining this RP please notify me through PM.

RULES: This RP is just for fun, there will be no harrassing, spamming, swearing, trolling or any discrimination what so ever. Anyone caught breaking theses rules will be excluded from this RP.

I am creating a role play for Kotor III. This RP takes off from a LSM and LSM Revan/Exile. I am in need of:

PLAYERS NEEDED! (Any (you) may join. please PM if you are interested in joining this RP. Thanks

-Bas

K1 Crew:

Revan: (pending)

Bastila: Bastilla Skywalker

Carth: (pending)

Jolee: (pending)

Canderous/Mandalore: (pending)

Mission: (pending)

HK-47: (pending)

T3-M4: (pending)

K2 Crew:

Exile: (pending)

Atton: (pending)

Handmaiden: (pending)

Mira: (pending)

Mandalore: (pending)

T3: (pending)

Bao-Dur: (pending)

Deciple: (pending)

Visas Marr: (pending)

NOTE: I am not going to include GO-TO. So instead I am going to use a kinda AU (AU-Alternate universe) in this RP, instead I am going to include Diciple instead.

Along time ago, in a galaxy far, far away...

It has been six years since Revan departed for the Outer Rim, since then he has

not been heard from . A few months eariler a Jedi exile departed from Malachor V

in search for the missing former Dark Lord. Meanwhile back at Republic space

where the former companions of Revan and the exile anxiously wait for their

leaders to return, but nothing has been heard from either of them. Unknown to the

heros something silent is striking through the Force on many worlds. Not wanting

to wait any longer the two crews join forces and set a long Journey into the Outer

Rim where the their two great leaders mysteriously vanish....

Edited by Bastilla_Skywalker

I doubt you'll get anyone to join.

These folks already tried:

http://forums.obsidianent.com/index.php?showtopic=39988

Didn't really work out that well, thanks to us, and thanks to suckage They moved here:

http://www.starwarsunited.com/forum/viewto...r=asc&start=450

Edit: I feel like not faming today. partly for getting my ass handed to me in Freelancer. So, have at thee.

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I might do it... Lemme think about it. Even if it does mean I get the leftovers.

BTW, what's the canon for this?

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

You didn't include G0-T0.  I don't want someone who just twists everything to how they want it to be in charge of the game.

okay since there is Go-TO fans in here I will add the robot.

happy?

so wanna play now?

I can't seem to edit the top post for seom reason :wacko: very annoying.

K1 Crew:

Revan: (pending)

Bastila: Bastilla Skywalker

Carth: (pending)

Jolee: (pending)

Canderous/Mandalore: (pending)

Mission: (pending)

T3-M4: (pending)

K2 Crew:

Exile: (pending)

Atton: (pending)

Handmaiden: (pending)

Mira: (pending)

Mandalore: (pending)

T3: (pending)

Bao-Dur: (pending)

Deciple: (pending)

Visas Marr: (pending)

GO-TO: (Pending) (added at some users request)

Edited by Bastilla_Skywalker

I'm not a G0-T0 fan. It just wasn't right to leave him out.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Roleplaying on a forum is entirely possible. Specifics vary greatly, but often it's kind of like storytelling, with the dm/st/gamemasterwhatever rolling the needed rolls or doing the countings on the background. A lot of feedback between the players is of course needed to run such a thing properly.

Edit: Which is why, considering the obvious, I wouldn't recommend you join this game.

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

okay I'm going to start this Role play now. anyone is welcome to join if they want. feel free to chat about it if you want but I'm going to start this role play so some people get the idea on what this thread is about. commencing...

OOC: I was accepted by Bastilla as T3, and i will commence my role-playing.

------------------

A flashing icon appears in T3-M4's core receptor, signaling that his service is needed somewhere on the ship. He detaches from his charging-station and sees the other T-units in stasis, unaware of his actions. He cheerfully starts toward the room's main hatch, programmed with an optimistic work-ethic.

I was thinking about being the Exile, though I wanna have her female (and I guess I could do so if I took on the role...)

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

I doubt you'll get anyone to join.

These folks already tried:

http://forums.obsidianent.com/index.php?showtopic=39988

Didn't really work out that well, thanks to us, and thanks to suckage They moved here:

http://www.starwarsunited.com/forum/viewto...r=asc&start=450

Edit: I feel like not faming today. partly for getting my ass handed to me in Freelancer. So, have at thee.

Just never accept guys like that 'Jedi Joe' ( <_< ) and you'll be fine. :p

"and thanks to suckage"...well, it was not correctly GM-ed, also he did not like to GM 2 games at once.

BTW: can I create a new character? If not, I will be Mission ^_^

Edited by jorian

IB1OsQq.png