Which of the Npcs

If u had to chose one npc not to turn into a jedi who would it be?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. If u had to chose one npc not to turn into a jedi who would it be?

• Atton
    • Handmaiden
    • Disciple
    • Mira
    • Bao-Dur

Doh, voted Mira because I misread and thought the poll was the other way around (i.e. who *would* you turn into a jedi).

Anyway, I think the disciple would be my real vote for various reasons, some mentioned above.

I haven't ever been able to face Disciple, but have heard he makes a decent Jedi. Personally, of the rest, I'd pick Handmaiden. Hate her attitude, and she's never impressed me at all with her skills. As LS, I figure she'd be one of the first to fall to the DS. Bad move, making that one Jedi.

I don't care what anyone else says, I like the Disciple. He's usually in my party with T3.

You're joking right? :rolleyes:

and i thought i was weird cuz i like G0T0... :blink: i didnt think it was physically possible to put up with disciple.

kotorsign.jpg

"Are you an angel? Aw, I'm just kidding. That's the worst line I've ever used. Hope some poor kid doesn't start using it."

Disciple has the massive advantage over Bao-Dur that he actually can wear robes. Other people have mentioned it, and it can't be ignored :D

Bao-Dur would have been cool to DS if he could have worn some black robes, but alas, that damn arm of his caused extra work to have made him robes, and so "let's just drop it"... Bah! That made him worthless as a jedi to me... I DO turn everyone i can into jedi though, just cause i can... But still, if i was gonna not teach one, it would be Bao.

more like, sounds like ' teh nub party members '

And you sound like a fat kid stuffing his face with doritoes and trying to unstick the pages of his Power Puff Girl comic book.

sound? im typing for one, and no im not like that, and atleast i can choose a decent party, im not goin' round choosing the duds, and weaklings of no value :)

I haven't ever been able to face Disciple, but have heard he makes a decent Jedi.

he's [Desciple] just a consular who is not as annoying as Kreia. I usually have Disciple/Atton and Mira/Visas in my party as a female exile.

Ive never played female so I have never had desciple in my party, but shouldnt these polls be about practicality rather than "this chars a dork, I hate him"

My vote goes for Bao, because of afore mentioned robe problems. Disciple seems to me like a perfect party member for those Jedi Guardian and Sentinals who lack in attacking/supporting force powers. Now I know Kriea is a "grey" char, hence can use both LS and DS powers, but with enough charisma bumping gear on disciple (There are plenty), he should be very useful, unlike Bao.

Edited by aerowars617

There is no reason to have the Disciple in your pardy. He is a waste of deck space, and talks all pointless rabble. The only thing he is good for is healing and finding out about Kreia.

dragon113mq.jpg

"Great intelligence usually goes hand in hand with great stupdity."

Join The Sibilati!

-Sibilati retrorsum sibilamus