Which of the Npcs

If u had to chose one npc not to turn into a jedi who would it be?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. If u had to chose one npc not to turn into a jedi who would it be?

• Atton
    • Handmaiden
    • Disciple
    • Mira
    • Bao-Dur

Bao-Dur because he can't be equip with jedi robes. Whats the point in training him to become a jedi if he can't have robes!? Especially if some force powers are restricted by armour. I'd rather have my party members wearing armour that wearing simple clothes anyday!

When I did train him as a jedi (not worth it, takes too long I was almost done the game by then) I had to carefully make sure that he got force powers that aren't restricted by armour. Even then I forgot to check!

I said Atton cos his whole whiney story about the Jedi the stuff was just crap. I never turned Bao Dur into a Jedi so never knew about the Robe thing.

uh...you do know it says on the robe: CANNOT EQUIP: BAO-DUR

bao dur is messed up physically. because hes a tecchie for half the game, his strength and feats and stuff are all based on that... so when you make him a jedi hes not a tecchie and he *SUCKS*.

Bao-Dur because he can't be equip with jedi robes. Whats the point in training him to become a jedi if he can't have robes!? Especially if some force powers are restricted by armour. I'd rather have my party members wearing armour that wearing simple clothes anyday!

When I did train him as a jedi (not worth it, takes too long I was almost done the game by then) I had to carefully make sure that he got force powers that aren't restricted by armour. Even then I forgot to check!

i agree... di is worthless. takes to much of my time to turn him to a jedi (even if its only 5 minutes). at least Bao-Dur is a guardian and doesnt rely as much on his force powers as everyone else. so if im a sentinal or a counsular, i bring him 4 support.

kotorsign.jpg

"Are you an angel? Aw, I'm just kidding. That's the worst line I've ever used. Hope some poor kid doesn't start using it."

No-brainer. Atton.

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.