Remote healing ability

it works on my PC...i took bao-dur and HK to the tomb on duxn and whenever HK loses more thatn 5% or so of his vitality, the remote would zap his health back...never tried it with T3 though, as i had the moving meditation with him. if the droid only loses a few points, though, remote will not heal them.

kotorsign.jpg

"Are you an angel? Aw, I'm just kidding. That's the worst line I've ever used. Hope some poor kid doesn't start using it."

I knew those stupid, really long cutscenes were worth it!

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

I hate it when they do that... especially if the text is long.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Uh...you cant skip 'em?

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

You can skip text... but you HAVE to watch animations <_<

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

as in those cheap animations they use all the time but are so cheap you just want to rip somones head off?

*sigh* that stun animation makes no sense...

Kotor1 is a prime example, the Calo Nord scenes where he kills noob black vulkars "one, two, three" that is extremely cheap, they fall down like 10 seconds after they have been shot, just fall over

Kotor isn't good on not-cheap animations...