How do u enter code for pc?

DarkZandar

Could you be more precise with your question? What are you trying to do?

Ruminations...

When a man has no Future, the Present passes too quickly to be assimilated and only the static Past has value.

er....like how codes like add levels  blah blah..u mean press Shift+` = ~ then u type in the code?

Yes. In The Sith Lords the console isn't displayed, which can be confusing. Make sure that you add the line EnableCheats=1 to the swkotor.ini file.

Before you can use codes in TSL, you must first enable them. Open notepad or any other plain text editor (Textpad, Wordpad, BBEdit, etc.), and open the file "swkotor.ini" in your TSL folder (by default C:\Program Files\LucasArts\SWKotOR2). In this file you will see sections with titles in brackets ([title]).

Go to the [Game Options] section, and add the line EnableCheats=1 under the last setting (Disable Movies=0 by default). Then save the file and close your program. Cheats are now enabled!

what about the g_w_lghtsbr245? they say must press ~ then a colsole will come out ... for that do we need to download a program? and where can i find it? and another things is about the addlevel## what does ## means is it means u must type out the number or what. Plus the givesitharmour doesn't haven any effect.. sry for convience cause i just wanted to get hold of the mod which i can equip different lightsaber hander.

No, no extra program is necessary to use the console commands, it's done in the game; but I think perhaps you should download the character editor that Dark_Raven linked and try that instead. You may find it to be a bit easier to use.

g_w_lghtsbr245 is part of a mod you've downloaded? I don't think I can help with that. Uh... make sure you've placed the mod data in the proper directory.

With addlevel the # sign means you type in a number, yes.

Perhaps you should try givesitharmor instead? :blink:

No worries about asking questions. It's more a bother that I'm being so little help.