Is anger the only emotion the Jedi are aware of?

Long Live the Dark Side!

DN

stop copying my quote :blink:

just goes to show, how strong and manipulative the darkside can be

I dare you to say something about the light side that is good. and not something sarcastic like;

"Oh, that it is nearly beaten at the end of Episode III."

I've openly said something bad about the Jedi. try and say something good about them/bad about the dark side.

Oh, that it is nearly beaten at the end of Episode III!

you have said something openly bad about the jedi, thats because the jedi are weak minded, and the darkside has no flaws, except power and complete dominance and strength. I am loyal to the darkside, i dont say bad things about it

Love. Love leads to jealousy, which can turn one to the darkside. Just look at what happened to Anakin.

Jealousy had nothing to do with it. Anakin's fall was damn near inevitable, where as strong with the force and physically able, his mind was weak and susceptable to the workings of Darth Sidious..and Sidious knew this from the very start.

Love is forbidden because of its emotional entanglements. Love is a powerful emotion, one that can defer your thoughts from better judgment, much like anger can.

The Jedi preach of being mindful of your thoughts, extreme emotions block judgment and without that better judgment you cannot make clear choices or you hesitate to make them, and that can (and most likely will) lead you down the dark path.

The Jedi are wary of all emotions, because every emotion has the possibility to lead one to the dark side.

"There is no emotion..."

Mortality taking your love away can bring about the same jealousy, the same jealousy you feel between other mortals. He felt jealousy at the universe and the rules itself, the fact that he couldn't control his mother and his wife dying drove him insane.

It kind of reminds me of Edgar Allen Poes predicament, he even wrote a lovely poem about his feelings jealousy when his wife died.

The dark side, although gains great power, ultimately, always leads to destruction. Theres one for you. :)

the destruction of others

It depends on how you use your power

indeed

the jedi are too worked up about not joining the darkside, and all the rules that they have to follow ends up making them fall, look at the SW history and all the great jedi and jedi that have fallen to the darkside

O RLY?

Nope

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Yeah, but at the end of the day all of those Jedi who turned were defeated. Also, who always eventually wins in the films? The lightside. Who has the heroes that the majority of the people like? The Lightside.

Sorry, everything good eventually points to them.

We really need to get back on topic; Obviously the jedi are aware of other emotions, they warned Anakin of the dangers of passion. They also warn against Jealousy. One of the paths to the Dark side; Jealousy, Anger, Hate, suffering.

it just was a steriotype, and the jedi where pwned in ep 3, couldnt even forsee the obvious for there arrogance, and ignorance, windu fell, and many, many, many other great jedi knights and masters fell as well

He is gathering mesages to get next level ^_^ :p

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)