Has anyone ever...

Not an answer to your question; but I played through the game once, without ever using the lightsaber; force powers alone sufficed----and it was easy. (Consular-Sith Lord)

Yes... :D

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

Next thing you know someone tries beating it using only fists and feet

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

I did this once as a DS player. Eventually I had two Mandalorian Disintegrators, combined with Pinpoint IV scopes (Critical range 15-20), Mandalorian Chamber III, and Pure Rylith Cells. This combination was dealing out boatloads of damage, and when combined with Master Speed and Master Sniper Shot or Master Rapid Shot, would wreak havoc.

I also tried this with two Freedon Naad blasters, but in the end, I still preferred the Mandalorian Disintegrators.

Basically, I made everyone a blaster user, and where it was possible, would pick up the precise shot feats as well. HK-47 with a similarly upgraded Charric can take on just about anyone with ease.

I never really had any problems with blaster bolts being reflected back at me.

I did once as well. My dual-weilding pistol terror: Jedi Sentinel/Watchman Rapid Shot and Sniper Shot maxed and all the other special blaster feats, and Jedi robes :lol:

Man she kicked butt. :D

"They might not call you a Jedi anymore, but believe me, you are. It's not the sort of thing that you just stop being. You're stuck with it, just like you're stuck being the General." ~Bao-Dur, Knights of the Old Republic: The Sith Lords

for some reason, after my 42nd playthrough, i feel like using blasters a lot. or maybe just fists. fists are good when you are a sith assassin or Jedi watcher or a certan class (you get big bonuses like handmaiden).

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

i did once, I was a sith Lord, never built my own lightsaber and just used melee through the whole thing. some of those blades can be upgraded better than the lightsabers. i hardly ever used them though, i depended mostly on my force powers to defeat everyone.

All hail the Sith :D

kotorsign.jpg

"Are you an angel? Aw, I'm just kidding. That's the worst line I've ever used. Hope some poor kid doesn't start using it."

All hail the Sith LORD  :D

fixed. :D

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

The silliest part of playing only on FP as a Sith Lord is the totally ridiculous massacre at the Trayus Academy; it's so ridiculous that it gets stale very quickly and becomes really boring a little afterwards: Enter a room to encounter 16 enemies; apply insanity--force wave--force storm--force storm and there you have 16 pink xp points popping up simultaneously; not to mention the glitch that two or three guys from the adjoining rooms too get fried up when you do that.

Zwangvolle Plage!

M

Next thing you know someone tries beating it using only fists and feet

:cool: oh yeah

norrris1.jpg

Sorry, couldn't help it

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

I'm sure that inspired a mod

DAWUSS

Chuck Norris, the Jedi Exile, banished from the Force for using too many roundhouse kicks

DAWUSS