I'm just curious

Who's your Favorite?  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who's your Favorite?

• Atris
    • Vrook
    • Kavar
    • Vash (even though you never talk to her)
    • Zez Kai-Ell

For the last time: it is unknown if Kavar trained Exile or not.

Untrue.

Kavar himself tells the Exile, that when he sparred him, that he knew that there was something special about him. This was probably because Kavar was in charge of teaching everyone some forms of combat. Thus, he *did* train him in some form or another.

Note, though, Kavar never did take the Exile as his official apprentice. He tells the Exile (if DS) that his duties on the Council didn't allow him to devote the time to doing so, even though he wanted it.

kavar speaks ask if you where "an old student" so perhaps he did teach your at some point, or maybe he is refering to the part when you steal his force form and whoop his ass

Zez, feeling too guilty after the Mandy o Wars to be useful to the refugee of Nar Shadda, could be a good teacher if he can get rid of that gulity factor.

Visas...........hottie and a good teacher.

Brianna........hottie and a good teacher too.

guilty? no, just understands that the jedi that went to the mandalorian wars where partially the counsils fault, and that the jedi code and teachings also has flaws to it.

visas never taught you, neither did brianna

visas force sight

brianna battle precogntition

Yes, but that does not make the jedi masters, which is the topic here.

Zez felt guilty because he couldn't stop his student from falling to the dark side.

He felt regret, not guilt. His disappointment were not with the students who left to join Revan, but the council which did not examine the reasons that pointed to their own flaws.

Zez-Kai Ell: "I, too, lost a Padawan on Malachor. Not to the battle, but to the alternative - to the teachings that Revan brought from the Unknown Regions. {Quiet}And I was not the only Jedi Master to watch a student turn on them. No, no - they were not to blame, but many of the Order did so - it was a difficult time, a time of strong emotion.Perhaps the Council, perhaps the Order itself had grown arrogant in their teachings. It is easy to cast blame, but it is perhaps time the Order accepted responsibility for their teachings, and their arrogance, and come to recognize that perhaps we are flawed.Not once did I hear one of the Council claim responsibility for Revan, for Exar Kun, for Ulic, for Malak... or for you. Yet... you were the only one who came back from the wars to face our judgment. And rather than attempting to understand why you did what you did, we punished you instead.{Frustrated}Our one chance to see where we had gone wrong, and we cast it aside. And now, that decision has come back to us, and may carry with it, our destruction. Perhaps there is something wrong in us, in our teachings. And though I tried, I could not cause that thought to leave me - so I left the Council. And I was not the only one. That is why many scattered... and why many in the Republic do not trust us. And why we do not trust ourselves. Make no mistake - I am no Jedi. This is the end you see. After this, there will be nothing.{Quietly}And I think it will be for the best. Do you wish to do battle now? I have nothing more to say. It provides no comfort at all, for reasons on which I still must keep secret.Suffice to say redemption was not Revan's choice, and I have never believed those of the Council who attempt to console themselves otherwise for the crime they committed."

Uuh i dont know about you guys but she lived the first time i played.She did excavations with a partner named 'Ka'.She was stuck in a tomb and tells you what she knows about the sith,a little latyer they found her and the Ka and they converted him to the dark side(if i remember properly)through his fear at the time, they put Vash in the chamber(and it seems you find her before she gets tortured to death).

There is no peace; there is aggression.

There is no fear; there is power.

There is no serenity, there is anger.

There is no weakness; there is strength.

There is no death; there is the immortality of the Dark Side.

I am the Heart of Darkness.

I know no fear, but rather I instill it in my enemies.

I am the destroyer of worlds.

I know the power of the Dark Side.

I am the fire of hate.

All the Universe bows before me.

I pledge myself to the Darkness.

For I have found true life, in the death of the light.

Uuh i dont know about you guys but she lived the first time i played.She did excavations with a partner named 'Ka'.She was stuck in a tomb and tells you what she knows about the sith,a little latyer they found her and the Ka and they converted him to the dark side(if i remember properly)through his fear at the time, they put Vash in the chamber(and it seems you find her before she gets tortured to death).

What you mean Vash :-

Dude, she is quite dead by the time you find her on Korriban.

Yes, she was *supposed* to not be dead and Korriban should lead to clues that would let you find her on M4-78, but all that was cut from the game (though the M4-78 project is working to restore that).

Oh, and Kaah wasn't her "partner" but her apprentice, who turned DS when he thought she had died.

Yes, but that does not make the jedi masters, which is the topic here.

:blink:

He felt regret, not guilt. His disappointment were not with the students who left to join Revan, but the council which did not examine the reasons that pointed to their own flaws.

:thumbsup:

The Atris which never was (box/concept/marketing art) ;)

Her concept art was far better than her appearance in the game. I have her image as my computer's background. :lol:

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

I voted for Vash, because she is the one who *would have* explained to you why you would survive if Kriea died, despite your minds being linked (Its stuff that was removed from the game, but it still explains a bit)

I agree... i was listening to some of the dialogue from the files the other day and i liked how she explained the bond. she seemed the most understanding out of all the jedi. as for atris, i hate that b****, i just wanted to

grab my lightsaber out of her hands and kill her. i just left vrook in his force cage, i hated him so much.

kotorsign.jpg

"Are you an angel? Aw, I'm just kidding. That's the worst line I've ever used. Hope some poor kid doesn't start using it."

pseudo means that something is trying to be like something it isn't. Gah, I'm bad explainer if I have to use english.

I mean, worlds of many fantasy series are pseudo-medieval

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)