Rise of Legends Demo already available at Gamespot

The setting certainly sounds interesting, but I haven't really heard anything about the gameplay that would entice me to play it - from the previews/videos, it just kinda feels like just another RTS but with a nice setting. Setting alone won't cut it for me. Unless you find something radically different in the demo, then we'll see.

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

The Download.com and Worthplaying mirrors are extremely slow right now. I didn't try the registered Gamespot one. It might be better to wait until Strategy Informer or Gamer's Hell have it. They're usually the fastest, in my experience.

Awesome. :)

waht threed?! wehre?!

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

The setting certainly sounds interesting, but I haven't really heard anything about the gameplay that would entice me to play it - from the previews/videos, it just kinda feels like just another RTS but with a nice setting. Setting alone won't cut it for me. Unless you find something radically different in the demo, then we'll see.

Rise of Nations was as much like a real-time civilization as it was like an RTS. Definitely a more thoughtful game than your average click fest with a heavy lean on researching technologies.

We now bring you live footage from the World Championship Staring Final.

staringcontest8og.gif