Game Platform

Lilandra

What game platform do you play your games mostly on?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. What game platform do you play your games mostly on?

• PC only
    • X-Box series (X-Box, X-Box 360)
    • Playstation series
    • Nintendo series
    • Both PC and Consoles
    • Other

Please pardon the mischievous overtones that will be found throughout this letter, but for once, Gabrielle should try thinking instead of vociferating. But first, I'm going to jump ahead a bit and talk in general terms about how this is a transparent attempt to twist my words six ways for Sunday. Then, I'll back up and fill in some of the details. Okay, so to start with the general stuff, Gabrielle must have some sort of problem with reading comprehension. That's the only explanation I can come up with as to why Gabrielle accuses me of admitting that anyone who dares to punish those who lie or connive at half-truths can expect to suffer hair loss and tooth decay as a result. What I actually said is that you may make the comment, "What does this have to do with the worst sorts of incomprehensible, unimaginative traitors I've ever seen?" Well, once you begin to see the light, you'll realize that Gabrielle has a natural talent for complaining. She can find any aspect of life and whine about it for hours upon hours. Now, I hope Gabrielle was joking when she implied she was going to transform our society into an obtuse war machine, but it sure didn't sound like it. What's interesting is that I believe I have found my calling. My calling is to point out the glaring contradiction between her idealized view of autism and reality. And just let her try and stop me.

I will never give up. I will never stop trying. And I will use every avenue possible to call a spade a spade. There is a cost, a cost too high to calculate, for messing with the lives and livelihoods of thousands of people. There's nothing controversial about that view. It's a fact, pure and simple. It was a fact long before anyone realized that the ripples of reaction to Gabrielle's snow jobs have spread, giving rise to universal calls to increase awareness and understanding of our similarities and differences. Am I being too harsh for writing that? Maybe I am, but that's really the only way you can push a point through to Gabrielle. This raises the question: Will the world ever be free of disrespectful publishers of hate literature like her? The only clear answer to emerge from the conflicting, contradictory stances that she and her provocateurs take is that she has no soul. All right, enough of that. Now let's talk about something else. Let's talk about how I, not being one of the many fork-tongued gauleiters of this world, wonder what would happen if Gabrielle really did make today's oppressiveness look like grade-school work compared to what she has planned for the future. There's a spooky thought. And that's what writing this sort of letter is all about. It's a way to institute change.

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

PC only

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

"By the way, Llyranor, no one reads your posts.

No one at all.

Literally."

It's not nbice lie.. unless you cna get away with it. In this case you cna't so stop.

Anyways, it's mostly PC and PS2 for me. Sometimes x-box for JE. :p

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Meh, i play GAMES. No matter the platform.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Mostly PC.  It just depends if I want to play Jade Empire or not.

More or less the case for me. JE is the only game released for a console system which I have consistently played on a console system over the past few years. I've played a number of Nintendo games from start to finish over the past few years, but those have all been games for NES or SNES and played on said systems.

My time spent playing on a system over the past few years is in almost every case inversely correlated with the modernity of the system, with my NES being my most played console system, SNES my second most played, Xbox my third most played and Gamecube my fourth most played.