what would you do?

I got stuck on Nar Shadaa. I fought off the treshnodianguys on the ebon hawk then since i didn't know what to do i left to go to Onderon & then korriban, then the onderon finale, hoping that it would change but now it says that i already rescued the jedi master and went on gotos yaught. But i check dantooine for te enclave if it got rebuilt but no. What should i do

so which jedi are you missing? the one from nar shadaa or dantooine :p

vrook is in the cave with the spider things (forgot their names, mental block) kinrath... thats the one

and the dude from narshadaa (his name is too long to remember) you usually get after the goto yacht thing

maybe he didn't hear... or read...

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

I thought it was Zek-Zak-Eil? for gods sake, one of the developers shoudl tell us and FINALLY make us know how to spell that name!

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Zez-Kai-Ell if I remember right

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

but are you SURE?!

somone who IS sure shoudl tell us. nothing against you but we should solve the mystery right now and solve it right!

Now I am. Zez-Kai Ell ;)

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

THANK YOU!

PS: I have a feeling I'll find out ur wrong once i start playing again... or not.

Lol...

It is Zez-Kai Ell

whatever. :p Lets cut the off-topic, shall we? Before mods come and take us as sacrifice to their weird Antispam-God :ph34r:

Edited by Xard