Romance of the Three Kingdoms game?

lmblau

Why not create a game that will appeal to the chinese market and create a entirely new universe for the rest of the world? The ROTK universe has been relatively untouched and there is a richness in all the characters. The characters have "dark side" and "light side" tendancies as well. There is so much manipulation and on top of that a lot of action! The perfect 3 power struggle, each with their own strengths and weaknesses. And also filled with heros, each with their own uniqueness. Imagine running around as Liu Bei, to look for Zhuge Liang and how to unfluence him to join your side). Or controlling Guan Yu in a historical battle against another hero.

If you haven't read this, i would suggest getting into it (try to look for the illustrated versions, they are easier to understand).

www.threekingdoms.com

Relatively untouched ?

6 Dynasty Warriors (plus handheld versions).

Dynasty Warriors Tactis (2 of those)

And I think it's 8 of the "wargames" Romance of the Three kingdoms.

MegaMan is the only one I can think of with more games based on it.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

they are up to ten ROTK games in the main series.

Kessen 2 also dealt with the three kingdoms. As did Dynasty Tactics 1&2, and Dynasty warriors 1-5 plus the XL's for numbers 2-5 and empires for numbers 4 and five.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.