New Indiana Jones Game To Be Shown At E3

funcroc

http://www.firingsquad.com/news/newsarticl...p?searchid=9543

LucasArts has sent out invites to press folks to show up at their E3 booth in May to try out their upcoming new games. One of the titles that they will show is their all new next-gen console Indiana Jones title which was first announced back in E3 2005 and will finally be shown for the first time in public at this year's expo. The press note also says that in addition to the Indy game and Lego Star Wars II, LucasArts will also be showing off "many other surprises that we

...."many other surprises that we

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I think people are anticipating the time where they can feign surprise over an eventual KoTOR3 rather than genuine surprise for its release.

We are fanboys/fangirls. What do expect? :blink:

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I think they are(LucasArts) developing it inhouse. You, know they tried it before.

And failed.

To be honest, if KOTOR 3 is at E3 this year, I'll eat my Fedora. Then I'll eat Indy's fedora. Then, depending on the developer, I may- or may not- chew my own hands off to prevent them from ever playing it.

Nice to hear about an Indy game... he's been neglected... poor Henry. Maybe it'll have Sean Connery in it, as he did that James Bond game.... :lol:

Blue lorry yellow lorry blue lorry yellow lorry blorry. D'oh.

• 2 weeks later...
Am i the only one who thinks kotor3 should never be made?

Nope, two was enough for me. I'm done with Jedi's and Star Wars in general for a long, long time.

The adventure games were really good. The third person action/adventures.... Er... less so.

That last one they made for the consoles wasn't too terrible. It was worth a rental.

Edited by StillLife