E3

Hydrogen

There is still speculation as to wether the game will be announced before, during or after E3. --- and although Feargus is going to be there, as he has a lecture he is part of, Obsidian isn't saying a word about if they will be there or not. But my guess is that even if the company has a presence there, it will be as part of the floor show for whoever the producing company is.

Some people are going to be very disappointed if the project isn't KotOR 2.

And a few others are gonna be very happy, depending on your point of view.

I'm hoping for KotOR 2, but I'm not going to cry if it isn't. Well, maybe a little. :p

Some people are going to be very disappointed if the project isn't KotOR 2.

And a few others are gonna be very happy, depending on your point of view.

I'm hoping for KotOR 2, but I'm not going to cry if it isn't. Well, maybe a little. :unsure:

I won't be disappointed.

I won't be disappointed.

That's okay... but I think more will be disappointed than those who aren't, especially when several rumors point towards KotOR 2. Many seem convinced that Obsidian are making the game and might feel letdown if it isn't. That's their problem though for trusting internet rumors.

I would hope that even if the rumors end up being false and most people get upset over it, that they will also be excited by whatever game ends up being announced.

I really wouldn't want to see people ranting about how horrible a new game is going to be because it isn't what they expected in the first place.

I would hope that even if the rumors end up being false and most people get upset over it, that they will also be excited by whatever game ends up being announced.

I really wouldn't want to see people ranting about how horrible a new game is going to be because it isn't what they expected in the first place.

Agreed on both counts.

Given that BI/Interplay aren't really gaming options for the PC user anymore... ANY company providing ANY game will be valued at this point :o

Imagine the irony, if it turns out to be Atari who is the publisher and Baldurs Gate 3 (Jefferson) the game. Now they can't announce it because Atari lost the rights to Interplay... :D

I know, I know, paranoia :ph34r:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I think I would bust a gut laughing if Obsidian announced during E3 that they're working on a FPS. Imagine how surprised we all would be! Actually, we might not be so surprised, now that i think about it, after all the horrid business decisions that game developers seem to have taken lately...

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

It would be ironic. Actually, I want someone other than Interplay to somehow get Fallout rights which would lead to FOBOS2 being cancelled. I hate Interplay. I haven't said it lately so I will today. :)

You can never say it too much :)

It would be ironic. Actually, I want someone other than Interplay to somehow get Fallout rights which would lead to FOBOS2 being cancelled. I hate Interplay. I haven't said it lately so I will today. :)

I'm guessing you've never played FOBOS. You do not know hatred yet, grasshopper...

KoTOR2??Pff!! Have you ever played Baldur`s Gate??Falllout???Neverwinter Nights??This is something to see in consoles!Now how is that possible, i don`t know...but KoTOR2????Hmpf!! <_< :angry: :rolleyes:

Life... is strength. That is not to be contested; it seems logical enough. You live; you affect your world

KoTOR2??Pff!! Have you ever played Baldur`s Gate??Falllout???Neverwinter Nights??This is something to see in consoles!Now how is that possible, i don`t know...but KoTOR2????Hmpf!! <_< :angry: :rolleyes:

...someone translate that? What's the guy going on about?