Embarrassing moments.

LoneWolf16

Just as the topic says...why? I'm bored.

To start off; During passing period one time, while running full tilt in order to get to class on time, a door just happened to open at the exact moment necessary for me to slam into it, fall on my ass, and actually black out for a second or two.

Some people laughed, some were worried. Nothing big, just another embarrassing part of life I 'spose.

Anybody else?

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

I think, I think, that it was ninth grade when my Mother caught me with a Playboy.

Technically, it was my Dad's fault for stacking his Playboys in the cupboard near my room. What was I supposed to do?

He later bought me my own men's magazine, as a gift for taking the blame.

1169782506.gif

Seriously, only like, three people can touch my body

I read the Da Vinci Code.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Your sister is awesome!

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

My mother walked in while I was having sex, once. :)

Not as extreme but when I was a very young kid I was at some 'summer camp', and there was this nature walk trail with a very steep dirt staircase - I illogically decided it would be a fun speed-rush to run down those stairs but discovered I couldn't stop my momentum on my own and had to let a tree at the bottom do it for me; a lot like in the cartoons where my arms flew around the trunk of the tree on impact etc. I did manage to turn my head enough that my face wasn't smushed tho. heh

The counsellors picked me up while laughing. :ph34r:

edit: speilling mistooks

Edited by LadyCrimson
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

1. At a friend's birthday party I was dancing with my friends (girls, punks, I assure!), and let's just say I was dancing the wrong way with my hands in the wrong place. Everyone laughed including me.. evevntually... This was at 10 or so...

What they don't know is I did so on my purpose as I was a pervert... Hehehe. Or so I say...

Not much of a dancer then. I am okay now...

2. My mother (and her mother) caught my girlfriend (yes, I had one :D ), and I 'fooling around' once... That was at like 12-13 or so...

3. Wasting time on the internet spamming on silly topics like this...

Edited by Volourn

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

So I went to my girlfriend's older sister's wedding last summer. This was the first time I would get a chance to meet any of her family beyond her parents & sister. As my girlfriend was the maid of honor and thus had important stuff to do, and I wanted to not be milling around having awkward conversations with members of her extended family, I volunteered to help an aunt or two set up some of the stuff (table centerpieces, etc.) at the reception venue just before the church service. I was already dressed for the ceremony.

So, long story short, bending over to pick up a box, my pants split completely open. (They fit fine-- I just got a bit sweaty running around in a suit, and they hung up on my knees as I bent down.) Fortunately, I was able to hassle the event coordinator at the reception venue to find me a handful of safety pins. So, I rode with my girlfriend's Aunt Janine back to the church, pinning my pants together in her back seat. I made it through the ceremony sitting on 4 large safety pins. Aunt Janine, who lived nearby, got her husband to stop at home to grab a sewing kit on the way to the reception. Then, while everyone else was enjoying ****tail hour, I hung out in the mens room with no pants on while Aunt Janine did a quick stitch job (I later joked that she quite literally saved my ass). Luckily, the stitching held out through the reception (with all the attendant drinking & dancing).

I had a crush on a girl when I was six. Only I didn't know what a crush was. I just had all these weird syptoms like blushing and thinking about her, and my heart racing when she was around. [thinks: I suppose I could have been going through the menopause, but that seems unlikely] I asked my mother what was going on and she told me.

Several months later in the playground everyone overheard her confiding in another mother that I was 'in love' with the girl. I was unbelievably embarassed.

Regarding the Playboy thing. My folks found my first Playboy, except they were very cool about it. All, like, "Oh now we understand your choice in girlfriends" or something. I was outraged. Parents ought to know the ruels of the Game. They are supposed to go ape, because rage versus indignation is safe and comprehensible.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Some friends(yes, I once had friends) took me to a bar on my birthday and got me so drunk I passed out on a table. Puke was coming out of my mouth as I was "sleeping". A bouncer picked me up and threw me out on the sidewalk.

I managed to sit in one of the alcoves that made up the windows in front of the bar, where a lot of people were in a lineup waiting to get in.

Still super drunk and drenched in my own vomit, I took out my keys and yelled, laughing, "ANYBODY WANT A LIFT?" (It's considered very bad to drive drunk over here. VERY bad)

Everybody started laughing with me(and at me), then my friends took me back home.

On our way there, I was in the passenger seat of my friends car, my head out the window and puking my guts out.

The next day, at work, the friend who owned the car showed me the passenger door. His white 1998 Civic door was covered in frozen vomit as that evening it was -35celsius outside...

Good times.

Edited by astr0creep

A few years ago at a city festival, me and two of my friends were sitting on a bench in a park, when a group of about 10 guys passed us and saw our booze, so they wanted some. At first I refused, but eventually my friends gave 'em some in order to avoid further problems. We left the park but returned there a few hours later. My pals were sitting on the bench again, and I was standing in front of them, complaining about how they didn't have the balls to resist some "lowlife scumbags". I went on a tirade, and then noticed their grim expressions. I looked behind me, and one of the scumbags was standing there. He immediately called all of his friends, who surrounded me and gave me some punches in my face.

If you think you only see stuff like that in movies, take another guess...

Another one: last year, also at a festival (a normal one, not in a city), I had the biggest crush I've ever had on a female friend of ours. I still kinda have btw, but back then she didn't know it yet. I had this masterplan to get her to her know I was crazy for her. Anyway, I've always been the photographer of our gang, so as usual I was taking pictures, including lots of her, sometimes when she wasn't aware of it. Then at a moment when we were all lying on the grass, my best pal was looking at the pictures on my machine, and suddenly he went "half of these pictures have <crush> on them!". That's when she found out. So much for my masterplan.

Edited by Pope

Another one: last year, also at a festival (a normal one, not in a city), I had the biggest crush I've ever had on a female friend of ours. I still kinda have btw, but back then she didn't know it yet. I had this masterplan to get her to her know I was crazy for her. Anyway, I've always been the photographer of our gang, so as usual I was taking pictures, including lots of her, sometimes when she wasn't aware of it. Then at a moment when we were all lying on the grass, my best pal was looking at the pictures on my machine, and suddenly he went "half of these pictures have <crush> on them!". That's when she found out. So much for my masterplan.

What did she say?

When I used to attend school We had a week in high school

when we were given pretend jobs we had to pick out of a hat

and then dress up in the cloths they would wear and

Do some kind of really silly nonsence.

It was a bit of a laugh really nothing to serious.

Anyway I happened to pick a bloody hair dresser of all things,

Since hairdressers were normally woman or gay men

I desided that I would come in dressed as a cross dresser

man/woman THING.

Before we went to school that morning. my friend and I

we drank alot of alcohol.. just for a bit of a laugh to see what

happens.. I tell you I was wasted!!

Now I dont mind looking silly for a bit of a laugh.

However I was picked as 'the best dressed'

I didnt even know it was a compotition

Anyway I had to stand up on a stage

infrount of every kid in the hole school while off my head on alcohol

and explance why I was dressed like that and what my job was.

So the head teacher of the school asks me:

"So whats your job?"

I dont fully remember what I said but it was along the lines of.

"Cant you tell I'm a hair dresser"

He looks at me strange and says

"So why are you dressed like a cross dresser"

Being quite drunk and not really sure what I was saying I replyed with:

"Because I'm a **** arent I"

Everyone in the school rawed laughing,

After that day I went from being a nobody to everyone knowing

who I was.. I was 'the ****' lol.

Ah it was all good though.

What did she say?

At that moment, she just looked me in the eyes for half a second and then looked away. Afterwards, when we were alone, the usual. :lol: You're a guy, I'm sure you've been there.

Either the "friends" speech or "as it never happened".

To get to her, either stop being interested or find another girlfriend. Either way she'll come around... o:)

Either the "friends" speech or "as it never happened".

To get to her, either stop being interested or find another girlfriend. Either way she'll come around... :lol:

No she won't. She's my best female friend ever and she'll never risk losing that. Besides, she's with a good friend of mine. Even if they did break up, and even if she would change her mind, I couldn't do that to him. Unless he let me.

In a perfect world...

Trying to hit it on with good looking chick only to be later on informed that we had actually met before and she said she would kick my ass if I wouldn

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

Here's another one. Pretty common place, I'd think.

I remember sitting around up in my room playing PS2 or something, at the age of 14, when I heard a not quite pleased parental voice blast up the stairs. Knowing that usually came before a nice "I'm ****ed" scenario, I sighed and paused my game, heading out to face the music as it were.

I came down to find my Mom and Stepdad standing in front of the family computer with the most pissed off expression I think I'd ever seen on either of them up 'till that point. You can't see the monitor from the hall, but I knew damn well what it was about. My mom looked at me with what I thought was a mix between confusion and murderous rage, exclaiming, "What in the hell is this!?"

Now, you see, I've always been able to think on my feet when it comes to stretching the truth, and it didn't take me more than a few seconds to realize what was happening and come up with a viable explanation for it. I feigned confusion of my own, I'm pretty good at faking emotion for the sake of a lie, and walked over to get a view before talking...didn't want to start railing about something without knowing exactly what was going on. On the screen was a beautiful young brunette, butt-naked, legs spread wiiiiide. I suppressed a grin.

Still maintaining my composure and outer confusion, I said, "You've got to be kidding me...that god damn Gamespy site!"

They exchanged glances, both unbelieving, then asked, "What site?"

"That Gamespy site must have uploaded a dialer/cookie when I was searching on it. God, they do it all the time. I thought the firewall was keeping that crap out."

Lucky for me, neither were, or are, computer literate, so I was able to bull**** them into believing that and thought I was getting away, completely unharmed, but then they noticed the history folder.......Needless to say, lots of screaming, stammered apologies, and an eventual grounding from the internet for a month or two.

I learned pretty quickly to empty that damn folder and adjust every setting available in IE to cover my tracks in the future.

Like I said. Common thing. :-

Edited by LoneWolf16

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast