The Da Vinci Code

Gray_Jedi_Knight

I was recently watching a show on the history channel that was trying to scientificly prove the Da Vinci code to be true, it failed gloriously, and now the book and the soon upcoming movie is not only a lie and blasfemy but a profound waste of everyones time. I know some of you are going to bash me on this topic, go ahead, I welcome it because it will only draw more attention to my words.

There was supposedly a Merovingian Royal line decending from Jesus to a French Queen, looking past the fact that this is complete blasfemy, the DNA evidence colected from a bone fragment of the French Queen would have to have evidence that it was decended from a middel eastern source, it didn't it was from a european source. Also, there was an organization that supposedly protected the alternate and false story of Christianity, they were called the propriety of sion, and Da Vinci was supposedly a leader amongst its ranks in the early 16th century, yeah only one problem, the propriety of sion didn't exist until the mid 20th century. There was also some supposed list of decendents, only one name was even verified to have existed, the rest of the 50 or so names didn't have any historical evidence that they even existed. So I love the fact that this theory was proven false, I didn't even need scientific proof of the Da Vinci codes falsehood, Jesus Christ my Lord, Savior, and God never sucome to the earthly temtations of man, and Mary Magdillan was just a close freind to Jesus, just as his apostles were. Poor Mr. Da Vinci is probalby turning over in his grave in discust to this whole idea, and whoever tied his name to this retarted idea, tarnishess a good man's name, and that person should be very ashamed of himself, as well as he needs to ask The Lord Jesus for forgiveness for blasfeming the Holy name of Jesus Christ.

For all who do not beleive in Jesus, how can you see what he did for us and not beleive, crusifiction is one of the most painful deaths that a person could experiance and he did it for us, not only that but all the sins of existence were poured on The Lord Jesus that day and he did it so that we could be saved from hell and so we could commune with the him. The Lord Jesus concered death so that we may not fear it. Jesus loves you, and it's not to late to except his love and forgiveness, I promise you will not regret it. Salvation awaits for thoose who will merely take his offer and gift of salvation.

Jesus Loves Us All

For all who do not beleive in Jesus, how can you see what he did for us and not beleive, crusifiction is one of the most painful deaths that a person could experiance and he did it for us, not only that but all the sins of existence were poured on The Lord Jesus that day and he did it so that we could be saved from hell and so we could commune with the him.  The Lord Jesus concered death so that we may not fear it.  Jesus loves you, and it's not to late to except his love and forgiveness, I promise you will not regret it.  Salvation awaits for thoose who will merely take his offer and gift of salvation.

Except if you dont buy into the whole jesus myth then that dosnt matter anyway. :p

If it means hanging around with people like you for eternity you know where he can put his offer...

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

My lord Jesus is no myth, he is God and he is your only chance.

So people like Socrates never had a slightest chance?

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Funny thats what the othert religions used to say before christianity came along.

Not the jesus part obviously.

Compared to the sum total of human history christianty is just the latest fad.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

Funny thats what the othert religions used to say before christianity came along.

He's having fun with you. Sort of like how people always buy my conspiracy theory thing. I can post that again in a week and people will have forgotten I'm not serious.

Just let it go.

He's having fun with you.  Sort of like how people always buy my conspiracy theory thing.  I can post that again in a week and people will have forgotten I'm not serious.

Just let it go.

Nothing better to do right now :D

478327[/snapback]

He is an alt. This is obvious to everyone.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

2000 years of the strongest following a relligion has ever seen, oh yeah it's just a fad, yeah right.

Jesus Loves Us All

The Bible is Divnely inspired, it is the only book with absolutely no lies or falsehoods in it.

:p:lol::lol::lol:

Baley is that you ?

BINGO!

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy