Danes

Commissar

Since I know we've got one or two Danes on this particular board, I figured I'd send a shout out for a little help.

Doing some research on the Danish defense industry, just background stuff. Curious if you guys could point me in any helpful directions. Only defense firm I've been able to get anything solid on thus far is Terma, but then again, I haven't really looked very hard. Tired, and don't particularly want to do this. So help me out and I'll give you a thousand dollars.*

*Disclaimer: I will not actually give anyone a thousand dollars.

Not really sure Commie, we don't have much of a defence industry here, actually never heard of any firms.

But this link might help you... or not. Whatever :(

The only massive thing we have is Maersk A/S, who builds our warships.

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

http://www.fad.di.dk

Site is in English, don't worry :(

If you click on "Members", you'll get a list of at least some of the defence contractors (like 40 or so).

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Doing some research on the Danish defense industry, just background stuff.  Curious if you guys could point me in any helpful directions.

Well, if you're interested in Swedish defence background, I can tell you a few things: You know what's the quickest way to sink a Swedish battleship? Put it in the water. And you know why the NEW Swedish navy has glass-bottom boats? It's so they can see the OLD Swedish navy.

^_^

manthing2.jpg

:p

So let me get this straight. Some forum stranger dude who says he is an ex-CIA agent(another thread) asks questions about your country's defense and you guys simply answer away?

Collaborators!

http://www.cia.gov/cia/publications/factbook/geos/da.html

They already knew more about Denmark than most danes will ever do :lol:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

:lol:

So let me get this straight. Some forum stranger dude who says he is an ex-CIA agent(another thread) asks questions about your country's defense and you guys simply answer away?

Collaborators!

I never said I was an ex-CIA agent.

I sort of feel like one, though, making transatlantic calls to Danish contractors I've never met.

Edit: Nor am I a forum stranger, mendicant.

Edited by Commissar