The Masons

Gray_Jedi_Knight

GJK should get a job and/or a girl/boyfriend. 

How are we a secret society? Everybody knows about us and you know what we want you to think you know.

Go about your pathetic daily little lives and let us control the world, as it has always been, as it will always be.

:ermm:

I have a fiance, and she thinks almost exactly like me, we both have an unshakeable faith in Jesus as our Savior, Lord and God.

Jesus Loves Us All

I wonder where Grey Jedi is...  :ermm:

contiuning with my life and not listening to all the bashing going on around here, it's like no matter what I start saying in my topic even if it has nothing to do with religion most of you come in here and bash me, and bash my faith in Jesus. Give it a rest, I get it, you all do not beleive in God, it's your loss, for my faith in Jesus is all that has gotten me through my life, I don't see how you atheists get thru the day without beleiving theres a God, where do you think you go when you pass away, I'm going to Heaven when I die, and I don't understand anyone who is okay with just floating into oblivion, if that is what you beleive why are you alive, whats the point.

Jesus Loves Us All

Taks, you're a Mason, aren't you?  Or, God forbid, a Rotarian.

no... i already said what i was... a fraternity alumnus. fraternities have the same silly practices as any and all of these "clubs" have.

in the context of world politics, they are meaningless. that these people get together and keep secrets is their business.

taks

comrade taks... just because.

There is no point to life, but what we can do is enjoy it for as long as it lasts.

Your wrong, the point to life is to have a personell relationship with our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, Jesus loves you and to have peace all you need do is to except him, and you will receive everlasting salvation.

Jesus Loves Us All

This guy has to be an alt. or pulling our collective leg.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

He needs to watch Life of Brian.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

No, read the Da Vinci Code.  The guy is onto something, I tell you!

It's the only book that has ever made me feel ashamed for reading it.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

As taks said, freemasons are a social club for elder men, who are very incapable to create a world goverment for total domination.

My dad is a high member of Lions and the only "weird" encounters were rituals when you're accepted or promoted(swords and the whole blahblah). For the rest of the time it's a nice place to get contact with people with more power and money than the regular joe.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

What if I do not want everlasting salvation?

What if I just want all existence to end?

What if I want to join Lucifer in hell?

Your an ediot, but Jesus loves you. If you choose the dark path, if you choose hell, if you choose to burn for eternity, it is your choice but I have no simpathy for you. You will burn of your own accord.

Jesus Loves Us All

What if I do not want everlasting salvation?

What if I just want all existence to end?

What if I want to join Lucifer in hell?

Your an ediot, but Jesus loves you. If you choose the dark path, if you choose hell, if you choose to burn for eternity, it is your choice but I have no simpathy for you. You will burn of your own accord.

So christian of you. Satan loves you.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

It's true you know.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.