Favorite Saber Styles

What is your favorite saber style?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite saber style?

• Shii-Cho
    • Ataru
    • Juyo
    • Shien
    • Makashi
    • Soresu
    • Niman

I don't use sabre forms - only the force forms. The one that lets me regen the force more quicky. Focus I think its called, or something. Er... as far as they go, I don't know. The one that lets me face other lightsabre users better. *shrug* I don't remember :(

HK47: Commentary: It is not possible to destroy the master. It is suggested that you run while my blasters warm, meatbags.

Bastila to Revan: You are easily the vainest, most arrogant man I have ever met!

Canderous to Bastila: Insults? Maybe if your master had trained your lightsaber to be as quick as your tongue you could have escaped those Vulkars, you spoiled little Jedi princess!

Each has their strengths and weaknesses, so it depends on what kind of character I'm using. For example, I was playing a Sentinel - Weaponmaster, and due to the Reflect power you get as a Weaponmaster and Expert Deflection Emitters in both sabers, I was able to use Ataru and completely negate the blaster deflection penalty.

I tend to use either Soresu or Shien the most though.

The one that gives bonus in melee combat. I think it was the third.

Also the first one.

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]

Makashi! It is best against lightsaber. (No O RLY here please )

But normally I use what is best to the situation. After fight I use Focus to regain my FP

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

I never bothered with force forms, my character dishes out plenty of killing power.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

im usually a jedi guardian/sith maurader, so i use juyo to just hack though enemies. they dont use force powers that much, so its pretty easy to defeat them in lightsaber combat. when i am a jedi consular/sith Lord, i use force forms to recharge force powers.

kotorsign.jpg

"Are you an angel? Aw, I'm just kidding. That's the worst line I've ever used. Hope some poor kid doesn't start using it."

the reason why is because....for some reason i like to see my enemy die quickly...if i am fightig the jedi masters i like to keep the battle long so i can savor their deaths...:)

fool! :p every enemy i vs i try to enflict as much pain unto them as i can ;) i make the last moments of their miserable worthless lives the most pain they have ever had :devil: