CAR Thread

Kinslayer

My family is buying a new car, we already have two - volkswagen passat and a small fiat punto, so I wanted to hear if any of you have an advice. We have at our disposal up to 25 000

Edited by Kinslayer

I have two cars, alike 1983 Dodge Ram Charger and a 1971 Plymouth Scamp.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I have two cars, alike 1983 Dodge Ram Charger and a 1971 Plymouth Scamp.

Thanks pixie for your insight....but doesn't anybody else have a thought, review, suggestion on would should I buy...meh - Lucius was right, don't post a mans topic on a board full of internet geeks, it's like posting a topic about car oil on a fashion forum :-"

My family is buying a new car, we already have two...

Can I plz have some money from you?

^_^

And to think I actually expected Jorian to post something constructive :-

Answer: I'm sorry, I'm not charity....

Sorry if I have a funny mood today...not many times novaday... :p

IB1OsQq.png

^_^

And to think I actually expected Jorian to post something constructive :-

Sorry if I have a funny mood today...not many times novaday... :p

You're forgiven.

^_^

And to think I actually expected Jorian to post something constructive >_<

Sorry if I have a funny mood today...not many times novaday... :(

You're forgiven.

Thanks. :)

and an answer: I drive a bycikle and a trabant sometimes. (Trabant is not mine)

IB1OsQq.png

It's somewhat difficult for me to say, Hilde. As we don't use the Euro, plus the fact that we have outrageously high prices.

As for the car itself, I've heard nothing but positive things about it. Engine, economy etc. However, I do question the over the top amount of electronics that they've stuffed into it, some of it is bound to fail at some point (which could be said about any car, but there's just so much of it in this one), and knowing how this has bothered owners of Citro

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

It's somewhat difficult for me to say, Hilde. As we don't use the Euro, plus the fact that we have outrageously high prices.

As for the car itself, I've heard nothing but positive things about it. Engine, economy etc. However, I do question the over the top amount of electronics that they've stuffed into it, some of it is bound to fail at some point (which could be said about any car, but there's just so much of it in this one), and knowing how this has bothered owners of Citro

I'm looking at a used Alfa-Romeo for myself, perhaps you should look into one of those, either the 147 or the 156.. or perhaps even the 159, but that is a totally new model, might be a bit too expensive.

These are very good cars, not very economic, but sporty and fast, with excellent driving abilities. >_<

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

I'm looking at a used Alfa-Romeo for myself, perhaps you should look into one of those, either the 147 or the 156.. or perhaps even the 159, but that is a totally new model, might be a bit too expensive.

These are very good cars, not very economic, but sporty and fast, with excellent driving abilities.  >_<

Although many ppl like them, I'm not one of them....and the price of their spare parts make me wanna :(

Edited by Kinslayer

We drive a VW Passat too, btw. I like the VW brand, too bad the Touareg is so ****ing expensive. >_<

DENMARK!

We drive a VW Passat too, btw. I like the VW brand, too bad the Touareg is so ****ing expensive.  :(

Yeah I heard about car prices in Denmark, but do you have some trusted friends or relatives abroad, like in German prehaps and buy and register the car there or something....paying a double price for a car is just insane!!! >_<

And Toureg is very nice, we have many of those here:

vw_toureg_w12.jpg

Edited by Hildegard

I have a cousin in Berlin, but even then when the car crosses the border, you gotta pay 180% of the price again. But meh, it's a dream nothing more. :(

Yeah I live in the richest part of the nation, so them SUV's are all over the place tempting me utterly! >_<

Edited by Lucius

DENMARK!

I have a cousin in Berlin, but even then when the car crosses the border, you gotta pay 180% of the price again. But meh, it's a dream nothing more. :(

Yeah, I have a sister living in Italy and I drive a Fiat Punto which is bought and registered in Italy with Italian plates, and I don't have to pay any Croatian additional taxes and customs, but I guess it's different in Denmark.... >_<

Nevertheless - never stop dreaming :D

Edited by Hildegard

I can also get a used Mercedes from a friend of mine who sells used cars...it's a black MERCEDES-BENZ CLK 270 cdi elegance, it done 80 000km and it's from year 09/2003...but then again I just don't see myself in such a cruiser, and I can only imagine gas consumption :)

Anyways price is 24 900 Euros....

12410.jpg

Edited by Hildegard

I don't even have a bicycle - it was stolen last year. I just got a need for speed... 5 of them. Either I just don't feel like committing myself to monthly instalments spanning years or I never had that need. I would like a sports car, a ranger and a classy automobile, but not until I win the grand prize... as I would have to fund the roads myself too, to be able to actually do some speeding. It's more likely I'll get a motorcycle like a nimbus or something first though.

(Signatures: disabled)