What Did You Like About Kotor 2?

I hate Nar Shaddaa...but even less Malachor 5

I better like Onderon and Korriban

''Strike me down,and i will become more powerful''

''To know the Light you must see the Dark''

'' Join us on the path of the Darkside''

korriban was the cuttiest cutted part in the whole game, you can barely like it :rolleyes:

the dxun part was alright, but having to do the freedon nadd part was boring

True...but in Korriban..you can discover the past of the Exile...well a certain part of it

And as for the Freedon Nadd tomb...yeah...this part was boring

Edited by LordRevan

''Strike me down,and i will become more powerful''

''To know the Light you must see the Dark''

'' Join us on the path of the Darkside''

so.... easy... but from the moment when the basilisk drops into Iziz, the game is pretty cool.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

korriban was the cuttiest cutted part in the whole game, you can barely like it :)

the dxun part was alright, but having to do the freedon nadd part was boring

True...but in Korriban..you can discover the past of the Exile...well a certain part of it

And as for the Freedon Nadd tomb...yeah...this part was boring

yeah korriban was significant

The characters were well written, Kreia especially.

I liked the general theme and subtext of the story. Psychological and philosophical aspects of it.

The brilliant jedi council scene.

And what was so confusing about Atris?

I think Korriban is scary as hell :D!

it was a bit, like peragus - the iscolation bit but korrian, which made it scary - the music was creepy, the dead bodies where creepy, the fact that you dont know where you enemey is and they could jump out at any moment (because of your experience with the sith assasins) and those creepy animals, and finding master vash dead and darth sion, and ... and... and... :(

Lol. Yeah It would have been cooler if Vash had survived. I know there is a mod so you can do that, but I mean until the Enclave, It would have been hysterical if Kreia had stood there, and robbed all the life out of four Jedi.

(Does anyone else think it would have been better, if The Jedi Masters had dropped items when they were killed?)

As previously stated:

-the containers tagged with "empty"

-options with avatar AI (ie: ranged, grenadier, etc had it actually worked...)

-better use made of skills

-rapid weapons swithching (should have had 3 in my opinion)

-the concept of influence (not well executed at all. Not even the Force leech/leader aspect could explain that ridiculously implausible companions abandoning their core beliefs thing)

-the element of depth and philosophy Kreia added to the game (wish there was better consistency with the content and plot)

-the party members being atypical archetypes. Though again, sadly, they faltered and were too inconsistant and resorted to archetypes

-the party members interacting during "off" times (did miss the KotoR type dialogues though)

-being able to turn companions into Jedi and how the plot made that possible (though just a "poof? you're a Jedi!" was kinda... lacking)

-amour allowing Force Power use

-the workbench and customizable armour, lightsabers, and other weapons

-made T3-M4 have a personality

-variation afforded by prestige classes

my own:

-getting into further detail about Revan in a way that really added depth and complexity

-seeing admiral Onasi and his talking with the exile for both LS fe/male, and Bastila but she shoulda been there with LS female too IMHO

-expanded and surprise Jedi powers and abilities (ie: breath control - had it worked consistently rather than what happened in that annoying Iziz security room)

-stealth run

-being able to learn things from party members both Force and mundane

-broader view on screen (ie: being able to look around more in both 1st & 3rd person views) made it feel less clausterphobic than KotoR

-having to spend time as other party members (but dialogue options should have reflected the speaker better)

-Bao-Dur: meaningful tie to the past, how he was acted very uniquely in contrast to the typical, how he keeps his cool and tries to do good even with his underlying rage

-Atton being unstable and to paraphrase how Kreia put it "that fool dances in your shadow to gain your favour". He is the only one i can see for whom the influence system had purpose.

-party members' special/unique abilities ie: Mira's point guard etc...

-having party members' skills and abilities come into play

the game interface was much more clear.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

it was slightly more clear in the sense ou didn't have to look at everything twice to know what happens when you touch that button.