Some revolution stuff (from NOM).

According to studios that have seen the dev kits it's a breeze to develop for.

Some sources (annon) have said that games can be up and running extremely quickly,freeing up precious time for the important aspects, such as how the Revolution controller will work with the game.

Further conversations with big name publishers (annon) revealed that E3 will be the place to see an unexpectadly large ammount of third party software.

Aside from Squenix - Crystal Chronicles. Two third parties have confirmed games.

Tecmo - Skatto Golf Pangya Revolution. Online focus using Wi-Fi.

Crossbeam have three titles.

Orb

Thorn

Darkness

(I'd assume those are code names).

Which looks and sound RPGish (some concept art in the mag. Nice but not mindblowing).

Blitz - something but they wont say.

Ogre Battle 64 developer Artdink are working on something.

N-space (geist) are also planning on supporting with multiple titles.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

But what about the Zelda, man?!

Twilight Princess ?

Likely to launch alonside the revolution. There was supposed to be a feature in NOM too. But it never happened.

The new DS Zelda looks great.Be kind of funny if it beat Twilight Princess to release.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

Is Twilight Princess still a GameCube title? I know it will use some Revolution features. Will there be two versions?

Yes it's still a GC title.

No there will not be two versions (according to the magazine).

Running it on the Revolution will enhance it and you have some features specific to the controller. But equally playable with a standard pad.

It looks like they are using it as some sort of transition title.

478327[/snapback]

Not Twilight Princess; my Gamecube's already primed for that. I'm wondering about an exclusive Revolution Zelda title.

The DS Zelda title seems nice but I'm not big into most handheld gaming. I usually stick to Gameboy Advance games played from the 'Cube, and that's if I enjoyed playing the ROM beforehand.

Not Twilight Princess; my Gamecube's already primed for that. I'm wondering about an exclusive Revolution Zelda title.

I'd expect: Better graphic, the Rev controller to be functional, and maybe some new content when you play it on the Rev instead of the Cube. Besides, if it lauches with the Rev, then I'm prolly going to trade in my cube anyways.

Why Revolution? Why not just Revolution?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Can't be. We check every new member in tADS in case they're commies and mr K-Quat man passed. Unless.... :ph34r:

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

And I had so high hopes for him. :shifty:

kirottu said: